{18} - Finding the lovable, clumsy priest

Arisa P.O.V. 

There are lot of things that I like , I like pizza, I like Panic! At the Disco, I like music and once upon a time I used to like living. Now? Not so much. 

We were free falling off a cliff and onto the green lush foliage of the place of the start of Yona's growth. I know we will live. There was no chance we would die here but that doesn't mean it won't hurt. I can already feel the bruises and sprains and I only have one person to thank for all the pain I will experience. I glare hatefully at the second son of the Fire Tribe's Chief, Kang Tae-jun. 

"We have been wandering for at least five hours now and yet there is still no sign of the elusive 'priest'." 

"Now, now Arisa. We will find him eventually." 

"I'm not a patient person Yona, you should know that by now." I have been patient for over 9 years now and I don't think I can wait any longer. I need to see my sushi. 

"That doesn't justify the reason as to why you are digging your nails into my arm." Hak gritted through his clenched teeth. I was gripping his arm to the point where my knuckles were going white. 

'Isn't your nails really long? I guess I now finally understand why you keep calling him 'thick-skinned.'

'For the last time Asphodel! It. Is. An. Idiom.

"A priest?" 

"Un. Since ancient times, a priest has been overseeing the kingdom of Kouka. He is said to see into the future and lives somewhere within the Wind Tribe's territory. If you are unsure of what to do next seek out the priest. I am sure the priest will show you the way." Mundeok concluded whilst squeezing Yona's shoulder reassuringly. 

"Long ago there was a priest in the castle that was deeply involved in the kingdom's rule but after many years of Yu-hon oppressing him, he left. Now he lives quietly, away from people." 

"I guess Uncle Yu-hon was afraid of his power eh?" I quipped folding my hands on my chest. "Disappointing." 

"Since when did you call him Uncle?!" 

"Hm? Oh! He was the one who taught me how to use the bow" Because someone was too lazy to even bother. 

"So uh..." Yona started, looking around. "I guess this isn't a place anyone would live right? Even if there wouldn't be many people nearby." We had stopped at an opening of a ravine where it was so deep that you couldn't even see the bottom. We were surrounded by rock formations of all sorts. A rock wall, a rock wall and did I mention a rock wall? 

"Well if the princess lived here she would probably fall off but if someone really tried then living here wouldn't be that impossible. " Hak commented. He looked down at the drop and whistled.  

"Hmm... this is a pretty big place. I mean If we had to search each nook and cranny we'd have to sleep outside... but if we had just stayed we wouldn't have to, now would we Yona?" I bitterly remarked. I still wasn't over the fact that I would have to get used to the cold hard ground. Atleast it won't be that long until I see my sushi. 

"Arisa, You know fully well that we had to leave." 

"I know, I know. I just wanted to be salty but you know Yona, this place isn't like the forest behind the castle. It gets reaaaally cold out here." Yona tilted her head. 

"Then I'll just snuggle up to you." She answered as though it was obvious. "But Yona, didn't you say I was a naturally cold person?" I urged, winking at Hak. He seemed to have caught my drift as he widened his eyes and was about to oppose. "Hak then."