{20} - Ik-soo and Yoon

Arisa P. O. V

I squeezed the orange slice a tad bit stronger than I had intended. I can only pray to the dragons up above that Hak doesn't choke on the orange juice. I looked over towards Yoon, a stunningly androgynous strawberry blonde, who was squeezing orange juice into Yona's mouth. I mulled over what happened a few hours ago. I could still feel the slight tiredness of having drained my chakra. It's been at least 9 years since I had actually used my chakra to its fullest. My chakra reserves weren't nearly as abundant as Naruto's but they didn't lose to Sasuke's. That doesn't matter though, an abundant chakra source maybe convenient but that does not make me a better ninja. It all depends on a ninja's control and it turns out over the years you forget that control. I guess I'll have to do that tree exercise all over again.

"Who... are you?" The princess asked the young pretty boy groggily.

"Ah you're finally awake. My arms were getting tired." Yoon remarked. "Eat up" He shoved the orange slice he juiced into her mouth.

Yona created surprised muffles noise but ate on the orange slice obediently. Whilst she chewed on the dry orange slice, she looked around her surroundings. This place was crudely made. The walls were flimsy and I bet I could punch a hole in the wall without chakra.

"I'm Yoon by the way. I'm just a passing pretty boy, so you don't have to remember me." He shrugged and started grinding herbs with a mortar and pestle. He glanced over at me. "Who are you three anyway? You guys must be pretty tough to survive a fall from that cliff"

Yona slowly rose up into a sitting position and rubbed her head "The cliff..." She gasped in shock, the orange in her mouth dropping to the mattress.

"How is Hak? Is Hak okay?!" Yona said heatedly whilst shaking Yoon's shoulders violently. Its good to see her so worried about me too. Yoon shrugged her hands off him and pointed in my direction.

"He's over there." Yoon's tone was clipped. He was annoyed and I couldn't blame him. Anyone would be upset if you were manhandled by a person you just saved without a word of gratitude.

Hak wasn't in the greatest condition. He was stripped of his usual ninja like clothes and was left in his trousers. His whole upper body was wrapped in bandages. He had a slash across his chest that was still bleeding. The blood bleeding through the bandages were a clear sign of that.

I, amongst all of us, left with the least injuries. I had a slight graze on my cheek but that was pretty much it. I closed my eyes and felt my chakra running in my veins. It was far too low for me to even attempt to fix my face, let alone heal Hak. Generally medical jutsus, especially those used for flesh wounds, wouldn't use up much chakra but I never had a talent for it so I had to expend a lot more than the average healer.

"He's alive. Just barely. I removed the poison in him but he had a cut on his chest and he's bruised all over. He broke a bunch of his ribs and he's lost a lot of blood. I bet if he'd been left untreated for a while longer and he would've died. He probably protected you both for your fall, well he protected one of you."

"Huh?" I made a small noise of query.

"I found you guys near the river. Red head was in your arms and you were in his. It was comical really."

'That begs the question, how in the actual fuck did you, a lanky fourteen or fifteen year old boy, carry them, a nineteen year old monster, a delicate sixteen year old princess and a seventeen year old personification of a pig, towards safety?'

 'I can still cook you just as easily as I can cut you up, Aoki'

"The trees must have cushioned your fall. Why is he so devoted? Is he one of you guys' lover?"