{24} - I...sell...body...parts

Arisa P.O.V

I stared at the back of the red haired princess. She wore pink accented clothes. They were made by Yoon, who claimed that it was just some spare cloth lying around. The proud twinkle in his eye was all I needed to see to know he was lying. His acting never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

Yona's sleeves wiped violently across her eyes. She hadn't wished for anyone to see her tears. She had just witnessed a touching scene right in front of her. Her eyes were probably as red as her hair at this point.

I switched my gaze over to the strawberry blond. His shoulders were shaking, ever so slightly. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was crying.

We were headed towards the village of the white dragon. Where it is, we have no solid map. Just a few vague clues from Ik-su. [Thank you so much you adorable priest.]

My smile stiffened at the thought of the air headed blond. He was clumsy, that much is true, but he cared deeply for those around him. Even those he had just briefly met.

"What's it like in the other world?" Ik-su asked as if he was talking about the weather. My relaxed posture soon straightened itself as I stared at him apprehensively.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He reassured. His words did nothing to help the stream of cold sweat running on my back.

"...Did they tell you?"

"Yes."

"Are they upset?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Did they say anything about my meddling?"

"They told me about your existence the moment you entered this world." I sucked in a breath. "They had mentioned you were a special existence, a singularity, but staring at you now, I only see a young girl who wishes to enjoy this, what I presume, strange experience."

I was shocked into silence. I had no words. I opened and closed my mouth like a foolish fish. I searched for what to say but came out blank.

"You, my dear, are an important part of this world. You may think you are a passing character of no importance but remember this; you have more worth than you expected." He stood up and dusted his clothes. He offered his hand to me, who was still in a shocked state with my mouth open. I closed my mouth and took his hand. He gently pulled me up and stroked my head.

"I forgot to mention. The gods wanted me to relay this message to you." He said looking straight into my very soul.

"We don't blame you." For a split second, I thought he wasn't talking to me.

"Oi! Arisa hurry up! We have to cross three mountains before the sun sets!" Yoon twirled on his feet to face me. The clicking sound of his tongue brought me out of my reminiscing. I smirked at him as I normally did and caught up.

"You just got here and you're already giving out orders?"

"Someone had to say something about your slow pace!"

"Oh?" I arched a brow. I walked faster and got in his space. He eventually stopped moving altogether.

"Was I slow or were you just walking fast to hide your tears?" I said as I wiped his reddened eyes.

"Break it up you two." Hak said, cutting in between us. He faced me and quickly berated me. "We have to pass through 3, and I said 3, mountains before sun down and we have no, and I mean NO, time for your horseplaying." Hak looked at me pointedly.