{1} Master-Servant Contract

[A/N: The man in the picture above is how I imagined Asphodel to be, only with black hair.]

"I didn't mean for you to do it literally, but okay." The black-haired man remarked, his voice mellifluous and airy. His pleasant voice sending shivers up her spine. He glared straight into Arisa's eyes gauging her reaction. He shoved the glass of water onto her hands, his eyes commanding her to drink the liquid. She took the glass hesitantly, slowly bringing it to her lips. She gulped the water greedily, happy to get rid of the annoying feeling of dryness.

After drinking her fill she finally looked at the attractive male properly. His smooth chocolate skin glistened under the yellow sun and his black locks were a wonderful contrast to his striking gold eyes. On his head adorned a white bandana with a red symbol on its far left. He wore an earring on his left ear, to Arisa it looked like a chili of sorts. On his neck was a nasty scar that went around it, it looked as if it were inflicted by thorns. On his right shoulder, there was a tattoo. It stretched to half his chest, It was made up of swirls of sorts resembling a wolf's talons. A tattoo similar to the one his shoulder was on his right arm. On his bare left shoulder was a small white wolf with something yellow inside it's mouth.

"What's inside its mouth?" Arisa asked the male, looking straight at the cute animal on his shoulders. It was lounging on his arm without a care in the world. It's aura was aloof and lazy, making one feel as if it were underneath the cute animal. It was like a tiny emperor.

"That is not is what is important here. Why in hell's name did you free me?" His voice was smooth like melted chocolate, everything about this man reminded Arisa of chocolate, a relaxed sort of chocolate, and she's pretty sure its because she is hungry.

"Free you? Not summon? What exactly did I free you from?" Arisa eyes trailed to the man's scar, guessing it wasn't a really pleasant place.

"That isn't important, what's important now is the fact that I am chained to you now." His lazy tone laced with unmasked disgust. "The ritual you performed to free me was incomplete and in turn bound me to you."

"Well sooooorry, you had bound to someone like me." Arisa huffed out her annoyance. She didn't like the way the male was addressing her with such disgust.

"Sorry won't even help you, you are undeniably weak, short and unhealthy looking." Arisa gaped at the man's blunt statement. It was said with such deadpan she didn't know if she should just laugh or cry.

"Well boo-fucking-hoo, go cry me a river. The person you are bound to isn't someone you like. Besides you don't have to serve me so I don't see why you are so displeased."

"That is where you are wrong, little girl. Our relationship is much like a master and servant, I being the servant." He motions to himself "And you being the master" He said the last word like it was poison on his tongue. "Of course this kind of relationship won't stand if my little master is too... lacking." His voice trailed off as his eyes raked Arisa's form. Arisa felt a chill up her spine at the piercing gaze throw at her.

"W-Well too bad we can't go to some mystical place where I can train and gain powers. Haha" She mused sarcastically.

"That may not be such a bad idea." Before the girl could even fully process his words, he pulled her up and took her hand. He was about to drag her somewhere when the back doors of the lively home slid open. A woman, who looked like she wasn't a day over 25, was on their porch dazedly staring at the two with a half-empty vodka bottle.

"Ari, who the fuck is this?" Arisa's mother asked, too drunk to even realize she cursed in front of her daughter. She scrutinized the scene in front of her, her daughter's hand was held by an unfamiliar, but very attractive, male. Her eyes scanned the male up and down after a while she seemed to have understood something and smiled vibrantly.

"So this is why you finally decided to leave your room. You wanted to meet up with your online boyfriend." A silence enveloped the large backyard. Arisa's face looked as if all blood left it, her gold eyed companion was looking down and had a blank look, making it hard to discern his current thoughts on the misunderstanding and the culprit of it all was on the porch, looking quite satisfied with her inaccurate guess.

"You know when I was your age I was out and about exploring different lands, where have those times gone." The woman sighed, nostalgic. "Well enjoy your time together you two, I'm going to have to sort out your father." She turned her back on the youths and entered the house.

"...Y-You were saying something about an idea."

"...Right."

By all means, I do not own Akatsuki no Yona and same goes to Naruto

Both belong to their rightful owners