{7}: Possessed by the evil spirit called 'love'

Yona P.O.V.

I ran down the hallways, accidentally bumping into a few servants along the way but I did not let them deter me. My face was burning and my heart was racing.

'Soo-won!'

'Soo-won!'

'I can finally see the kind Soo-won, who has been by my side since we were children'

'My cousin, three years my senior'

'For the first time in so long, today I get to...'

"Whoa there!" My thoughts were cut off as I bumped into the one person I've waited so long to see, Soo-won.

"You are as energetic as ever, Princess Yona. Why the rush?" Soo-won said in a gentle tone.

"I-I heard you had arrived, so I came to meet you." I quickly defended. Hoping my face wasn't bright red like how it felt.

"My, what a good girl!" Soo-won said with a bunny-like expression whilst patting my head. It seemed as if the background turned into a world of flowers surrounding us, or maybe that was my imagination.

"Y-you can stay for a while this time, right?" I said bashfully. I looked left, avoiding his gaze up until I said the last word did I stare into his eyes.

"Of course! I came to celebrate your birthday in a week!" He said as he opens his arms excitedly. "Wow....you're really going to be sixteen years old!" He said clasping his hands with a gleeful expression. "You really have grown," he finished whilst petting my head once again.

"So where is King Il, Hak and... Arisa?" He said looking around with a slight blush. "I must go greet them!" Soo-won said as he ran off.

"He treats me like a child!"

"Like a child.....like a child!"

"I perfumed my clothes with the finest incense all morning and applied only the finest lotions and makeup!!!"

"All for it to go to waste." A sing-song voice and a monotonous voice harmonized behind me.

"You guys be quiet!" I shouted at my two servants.

'Soo-won you idiot!'

'~'

Arisa P.O.V.

I looked worriedly at Yona who was lost in a daze remembering why she fell for the girly bunny boy.

"Ne Hak~ I think we should call the exorcist. Princess Yona looks to be possessed by the evil spirit called 'love'. Oh, wait you need help too, right? Worry not, I shall head over there now!" I said sending Hak a mischievous smirk before sprinting off.

"Oi! You get back here!" An angry voice called after me.

"Why are we moving so much?" Asked a sleepy potato on my head.

"We're off to seek an audience with the local exorcist."

"Ah, so you finally admit you're crazy and the imperial doctor won't help so you want help from the local exorcist hoping he could help guide your distorted soul in the proper direction. Is that the situation right now?" The potato said in a confident tone.

"You shut up," I said, an irk mark showing on my head.

I heard an amused chuckle resonated in my head and glanced down at the ring on my hand. I was itching to break it in two but I didn't want to destroy the one thing that reminded me of my beloved weasel.

"I could easily turn you into the kitchen to be made into fries."

"...I believe we take a turn here."

By all means, I do not own Akatsuki no Yona and same goes to Naruto

Both belong to their rightful owners

A/N: Sorry for not updating recently, been busy with academics and the like. Don't worry though! I promise to have a mass update on Christmas! Probably 5-7 chapters, I'll try though!