{10} - Live for him

Arisa's pov

Sparks flew and as much as I wished it, it wasn't the 'omg he's my true love' kind of sparks, but the sparks created when two blades clash against each other fighting for dominance to show who is the true victor kind of sparks.

Someone was bound to overpower the other and Hak clearly was that 'someone'. His blade pierced the bitch's shoulder and Yona couldn't help but cry. Even after he killed her father in front of her eyes she can't help but love him, eh?

I closed my eyes momentarily and entered my ring space. My physical body could never disappear into the ring but my subconsciousness could. I looked around the place and was about to take a bite of bread when I felt looming danger.

I broke off from my trance and was greeted with the sight of a sharp blade that could potentially kill me and the princess in one swoop.

"That's enough!" Shouted the bitch's follower stopping bitch's actions and Hak's.

I smiled sheepishly at Hak as he looked conflicted on whether to risk our lives and kill the bitch or surrender and spare our lives for the mean time and you can guess what he chose.

Replacing the ones I killed, Hak was surrounded by guards that pointed their spears at his neck.

"Lay down your weapon Raijuu." Hak did as he was told and violently threw his glaive to the ground.

"Lord Soo-won are you alright?" I rolled my eyes at his question

"He was clearly cut on the shoulder and he is currently bleeding of fucking course he is not okay. In fucking fact shouldn't you be the one who needs a medical check-up? You seem to have a problem with your head." I said to him. He glared in my direction but made no further comment.

Soo-won advanced towards Hak and stated,

"Should anyone stand in my way, I will cut him down, no matter who he is."

"So you wouldn't mind if I did it? Seeing as I'm a girl and all," I said sarcasticly. I threw a kunai and killed another one of his guards "Whoops. My hand slipped." I defended monotonously.

Before Soo-won could cut off Hak's pretty little head an arrow arrived in front of me. Smiling as I realized who the actual hell shot that terrible shot was none other than Min-soo.

Hak wasted no time and kicked his glaive and picked me and the princess up and ran. I squirmed out of his hold and ran on my own. Hak looked at me questioningly.

"How in hell's name do you expect to fight without any free hands?" Hak shrugged in response and used his glaive to create a path. A voice called us over and I dragged Hak's arm towards the voice.

The voice was hiding behind a bush and the stupid guards ignored the bush and ran towards the gate.

I looked at the girly guy who saved our pitiful lives

"So it was Min-kun who shot that terrible shot eh" I said in mock disappointment.

Min-soo , who decided I wasn't worth the effort, ignored me

.

.

.

.

"There's no end to them." Min-soo reported as he sat back down. He was our 'watcher' seeing as those guards would immediately notice Hak and I.

Min-soo looked troubled but he asked anyway,

"Princess, is King Il really dead?" Yona trembled and tears streamed down her face but she still nodded.

"Is that so? I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe it," Oh Min-soo your face says it all.