{3} Five months later

"Friend or Foe?" The calmer one of the duo asked the black haired beauty. He watched her expressions attentively, trying to find something to give away the thoughts she has on this matter. Frankly, he was wary of her. He, with his partner, had been watching the female train with her mentor on the outskirts of Konoha. Their fighting style was different, more powerful, more explosive, more precise. Not only were her hand to hand combat skills great, she could copy and create jutsus at an alarming rate. He had informed his leader of his sightings for the past three months and just like he had expected the leader wanted to know, whose friend was she and whose foe?

"Neither. I won't harm you if you won't harm me." She smiled at them with a tilt of her head, her eyes portraying an unsaid threat. The two grown men couldn't help but feel chilled at the utter iciness of her gaze.

"We are here to either recruit you or eliminate you, which will it be?" The angrier one of the two threatened. Arisa's smile slowly faded and the temperature in the clearing lowered. She looked at them with a placid expression making it hard for people to guess what she was thinking.

"Are you threatening me?" It wasn't a question, she was provoking them, asking them if they dared to repeat themselves.

The calmer man sighed. "I guess we have no choice." Without sparing another word, they ran at her with great speed. They never really intended to kill her, they were just going to knock her out and subdue her where she couldn't say no. Arisa was panicking in her head, she was bluffling all through out. She really hoped they wouldn't kill her, she had so many people to meet and stuff to do.

"Wait" Her crisp voice halted their intent to kidnap. "I'll go with you peacefully, as long as I get a cool cloak out of this." Honestly speaking the two were ready for the harshest of conditions and when they heard her request they weren't quite sure how to react.

"We'll still have to knock you out, you can't find out the whereabouts of our base" The shark man was shocked into calmness. Arisa raised a single brow as if to say 'is that so'. The black haired male noticed this exchange and produced a blindfold from the depths of his cloak and Arisa dared not to ask why the hell he kept a blindfold at the ready.

"We'll cover your eyes then." Arisa nodded and closed her eyes, making her completely vulnerable to the two men who were just threatening to kill her a few moments ago. The black haired man frowned and walked towards her. He tied the blindfold on her and after confirming it was bound tight, he leaned down and whisphered into her ear.

"You shouldn't trust people so easily, we could kill you right here, right now" His older brother insticts went haywire when he saw such an innocent act he wanted to snuggle her into his arms and protect her and pamper her. He backed away and signaled to his partner, she was ready. "But I know you won't." Her voice was barely a whispher but her words echoed into the black haired man's mind.

.
....At the Akatsuki Base....
.

Once they arrived at the very foothold of the base, they headed straight towards their leader's office without putting the blindfolded girl down. They knocked on the doors of the leader's office and opened it without waiting for an answer. They placed the girl on her feet and untied the blindfold.

"Leave us."

She had a neuteral face on, as if she was fully expecting this outcome. Inside though, was a different story. She was ecstatic, she gets to meet THE Pein face to face.

"Training me will prove no benefit to you. I will not fight for you, I won't help you in any way, shape or form. Having heard that, do you still wish to train me?" Her voice was resolute without a hint of uncertainty in it. Pein raised one of his brows at her. He wasn't expecting such a refusal.