{9} - It's time.

The picture above is what Arisa is wearing for the banquet...

________________________________________

Arisa P. O. V

"You're so cruel Soo-won! How could you believe such a lie!" said the red haired princess as she slumped on the table.

"The cruel one is you, also you're a nuisance." said a standing Hak in an annoyed tone

"Kufufufu~ Hak the tsun's rebuttal is extremely harsh I wonder how he will admit to his feelings now?" I stood next to the 'annoyed' male commenting in a voice that sounded like a commentator of a soccer match.

"You shut up,"

"Here comes the denial ah he's digging his own grave deep enough so he can't climb out of it what should this lovestruck fool do?" I continued whilst getting all up in his face.

"Ahem. Their marriage might not be lie after all." The king said with a sweatdrop.

"Huh?" Yona said hoping she heard wrong

"It would only be natural for you to be betrothed by now" The king said in a grave tone.

"No! No I want Soo-won to-"

"It doesn't matter what you want sista. Welcome to the real world." Tato said in a sassy tone.

"You can't have Soo-won!" the king exclaimed making everyone in the vicinity stare at him shocked, I for one forgot this scene in the anime and openly gaped at him. Yona snapped out of her stupor and looked at her father with a resolute look on her face.

"Father, I don't want to hear you speak of my love life! I'm-!"

"Yona, I have always given you anything you desired." the king started

"Dammmmn.This is getting heated. Bye bye Felicia!" I said getting ready to dash out but before I could, Min-soo gripped my collars and sent me a look that screamed 'Shut-up-or-you-won't-get-food'. Me being me, I obeyed. Only for food, and for more food especially made by Min-soo.

"Beatiful hair ornaments, earrings, a royal villa, a flower garden and even a special buffet for Arisa. I would give you anything that is not a weapon but no matter how much you wish it, I cannot give you Soo-won. You are the princess of Kouka kingdom, the man who you will marry will become the next king." the king said, undeterred by my small skit.

"Great weather we're having eh?" but right after I said that the heavens seemed to have heard me and demanded that the clouds cry the hardest they have ever cried in their cloudy lives. Min-soo looked at me, silently pleading for me to shut the fuck up.

"Soo-won is the son of Father's brother, Yoo-Hong. He is of royal blood." Yona says with her face facing her silk shoes

"That is indeed true......but it is my duty as king to choose my heir."

"Why? Soo-won is fine man. You're a cowardly king who is too afraid to touch a weapon" she whispered her usual spirit gone.

"I am indeed a cowardly king. Your mother was captured and killed by insurgents, such dangers go hand in hand with being part of the royal family. That is why I have found no desire to take a new wife.....Yona, you want Soo-won to be happy....Do you not?" The king said with hidden derisiveness. Dick move King Il, dick move.