{5} No, now go away you creep!

ARISA P.O.V.

It had been a day since I had seen one of the main protagonists of this dimension. I spent my first day in this dimension walking around and went night fell, I decided to sleep on a tree. I took a bath in the nearby river in the forest. I was wearing stolen clothes from the unsuspecting clothing line. The moment I fully grasped my situation, my first instinct was to find the Seiryuu's tribe and go to my Shinahmonroll and give him the longest hug he's ever received but I realized that I couldn't.

I had no food, shelter or money and when I checked myself in a nearby puddle I looked to be around the age of six or seven. I had absolutely no idea where the Seiryuu's tribe could be because the anime, manga, and novel didn't really specify nor did they have to. If I tried out for a job I'd probably be chased away at the door.

Maybe I should act pitiful and get a servant of the palace to adopt me or something or maybe I could dress up like an adult male and fool the masses with crazy talk. While deep in thought I plopped down the nearest sidewalk and continued to ponder, all the while ignoring the pitying looks sent towards me.

"Little miss are you alone?" A soft satin like voice asked me.

"No, now go away you creep!" I said not once sparing a glance at the person trying to kidna- help me.

"Where are your parents? Are you perhaps an orphan?"

"What part of 'No, now go away you creep' do you not understand?"

"Would you like to live with me in the castle? Granted you'll need to earn your keep but I'm sure you'll do fine" Castle? Is it just me or is this too convenient to be true

".....Do I have a say in the matter?" I asked while peering at him underneath my lashes to get a good look at the 'guy'

"Nope!"

I glared at the cheerful girly guy but my gaze softened as I realized who had actually tried to kidna- help me. The young 'male' seemed to be the same age as me. He had orange-brown hair that framed his cute effeminate face. He had blue-ish green eyes that matched his peach like locks.

.

.

.

.

.

The introduced himself as Min-soo whom surprisingly had a deeper voice compared to the anime because of this I almost didn't recognize his voice. We arrived at the gates of the palace and I started to feel a little uneasy, I mean why did he suddenly pick up a child from the streets, specifically me? Oh, Jashin-sama please lend me your strength as I feel imminent danger approaching me.

"So you might be wondering as to why I suddenly brought you to the castle am I right? Your gaze tells me you don't believe the 'you'll be hired as a maid' pretense, you will serve as a playmate to the princess of Kouka, Yona." This kid was surprisingly perceptive. I raised my brow and asked the question that was bothering me this whole trip

"Wait... why though... I mean I get that she's lonely and all that but like why a street rat like me?"

"..."

"Furthermore, doesn't she have the wind tribe's grandson and her cousin as friends? Why am I necessary?"

"Lord Soo-won and Hak-sama are males while you my child is a female. Oh, by the way, I never got your name." I frowned at how he addressed me, who was his age.

"You're good at changing the subject, I'll give you that, but don't think that this conversation is over mister and it's Arisa."

An awkward silence ensued, with me sending Min-soo death glares and Min-soo sweating bullets. Although he looked he was the same age as me he handled my relentless prying quite well, he even has an aura of maturity that was rare to find in boys his age.

"It's you!" An astonished voice rang from behind me. Min-soo and I turned to him. Min-soo greeted him properly whilst I just waved at him lazily.

"Ah Usagi-kun, yo," I said in a lax tone

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh um, Mi-kun says from now on I'll be the princess' personal maid or somethin'."

"Playmate." Min-soo corrected. He was unaffected by my sudden nickname for him.

"Same thing." I shrugged.

"So you'll be staying in the castle from now on?"

"Well yeah.. that is if the head eunuch approves." Glancing at the male, who caught my gaze.

"We don't need to verify, I was given permission to admit anyone I deem worthy," Min-soo said.

"Well that settles it, I'll be in your care Soo-won-sama." I mock bow to the Lord in front of me.

"Now where do you keep your food?"

Both males sweatdrops at me, with a deadpan face.

'Such a weird, yet pretty girl.'

I ignored the weird looks both males threw at me and calmly waited for the answer to my question.

"Do you not want to meet with the people you will have to serve from now on?"

"Isn't it just Princess Yona?" I asked naively. Min-soo could only sigh at me. After a few moments he nodded and led me towards where I presume was the kitchen. I turned back at Soo-won and winked at him, mouthing the words 'See you, Lord Usagi.'

________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you are unaware of what eunuch it means it's basically a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court. Though they can serve men too. Think of them as butlers but without their manly parts so that they can be trusted around the females of the household.

But aside from that have you guys seen OVA 3? I cried for the whole duration of the video.

I do not own Akatsuki no Yona and similarly goes to Naruto

Both belong to their rightful owners