Chapter 3

Liza's POV

I had woke up to warm legs touching mine . They were Davids . I turned around to the night stand to grab my phone . The time was 9:30am . I walked into the Bath room and texted Jason

( the text )

Liza ; Good morning Jason
Jason ; Good morning Liza , is David up yet ?
Liza ; nope , I'm about to go wake him up now .
Jason ; Okay I'll call him in a few
Liza ; Okay thanks
—————————————

I had got off the phone and opened the bathroom door quietly . I tiptoed close to the bed and jumped on David . " happy birthday baby!!" I yelled he rolled over to where I was now on his chest . " Thank you babe " David said and we leaned in for a kiss . I went back over to my side of the bed . David had sat up and got on his phone checking his social media's . David leaned over to me showing me the messages that Zane and Scotty sent him . I laughed and kissed his cheek . At the same time our phones when off . I had gotten a text from Kristen and David was getting a call . I hoped it was Jason to get him out of the house . David answered the phone while I opened Kristens text .
( The chat )

Kristen ; Hey, has David left ?
Liza ; No he barley jus got up 🤦🏽‍♀️
Kristen ;dammit , Scott said he will call David , Jason and Toddy to come over for a challenge video .
Liza ; I think David is on the phone with Jason now , hopefully that can get him out of the house for the party .
Kristen ; Just text me when ever he leaves .
—————————————————
I texted her okay and I turned my phone off . David was getting off the phone ." Who was that ?" I asked " it was Jason , he wants me to go to Scotty's for a challenge video " I said oh just to go along with this " I'm sorry babe I know you wanted to be with me for my birthday " it's okay I said . " we have hang out later " . David said okay and headed for the bathroom .
-
David's POV

Jason had called me wanting me to go over to Scott's for a challenge video . I felt like Liza was upset or mad about the whole thing . I knew she wanted to spend time with me on my birthday . I had jumped into the shower. When I got out I grabbed my towel and walked into the our bedroom . Liza wasn't on the bed . I heard noises in the litter room so I was guessing it was her . I went to our closet and grabbed my boxers and put them on . Then I was going threw my shirts  to find one . I grabbed one of the new tank that she recently got me . It was blue and then some all black shorts . I put on my converses and grabbed my black hat and walked out of our room . I walked into the living room . I didn't see Liza . Then I heard a noise coming from the  living room . Of course it was Liza . She was making her famous banana and strawberry smoothies ." Here babe " she said as she handed me my smoothie " Thank your wifey " I said . As I grabbed my phone and looked at my phone I suddenly realized that when I called her wifey . That was my first time saying it since our wedding. I had got a text from Jason saying " I'm out front " I grabbed my vlog camera that Liza had out for me and grabbed her head and kissed for forehead " love you babe , see you soon " I said then I headed for the door where I saw Jason's car out front .

Liza's POV

David had just walked out the door to go to Jason's . I waited a few seconds and I ran to the door and took out side . Yep Jason's car was gone . I then locked the door and ran back into yw kitchen to grab my phone and I texted in the group chat .

( The chat )
Liza ; Hey guys , David just left and we should go a head and get started with the decor .
Gabbie ; Okay I have to drop by my sister first but then I will be on my way .
Liza ; Okay
Kristen ; I'm on my way now I'll be their in 20
————————————-

Then later on everyone else texted back . It was time to decorate the house . Since it was July and hot as hell in LA we new it would be a pool party . I went the guest room and grabbed what I had bought the other day for David's party . And air thing to help blow up the balloons . Some floats for the pool . And everything . Soon Gabbie , Kristen , Corinna , And Bella was here and we started decorating the outside. " Where's Carly and Erin ?" Bella asked . I shook my head because I actually didn't know . " they went to get some like finger foods " Gabbie said . Then Gabbie pulled me to the sides away from the girls " so how are you ?" She said I smiled " good" I replied. " I haven't been throwing up today so that's good " I said . Gabbie smiles and we walked back into the other room where the girls where . We finished blowing up balloons and the floats and we tired some balloons to the chairs and threw the glossy into the pool. When Carly and Erin got here hey had the food and set the on the table outside . Corinna and Kristen went inside grabbed the drinks and set them outside . Out of nowhere Josh and his wife Paige showed . I ran up and hugged them . Paige was holding their one year old daughter Victoria . She looked like Josh in the face but had Paige's eyes . " I didn't know y'all were back in LA" I said " Jason called , we couldn't miss this " Josh says . Gabbie and Josh  brings out the cooler that has ice in it . Then I heard a knock at the door . I go up and answer it with Paige right behind me . It's Heath , Zane , Alex and Dom . They had no alcohol witch I was surprised by . But not at the same time because David dose not like to drink . " hey guys " I say while opening the door wider . Heath walls in and hugs me and threw we walk back into the living room were everyone was sitting either watching tv or in their phones . I had just checked the time . It was barley 1 pm then I got a phone call from Jason . " hey Liza we on just now leaving the gas station right by Dom's apartment we will be their in 5 . I told everyone we all turned he lights out and went outside . " who's gonna keep watch ? " Zane asks I told him I will so I go inside where I see Heath coming out f the bathroom . " where's everyone at ?" He ask " outside they are almost here " I say " okay I'll help you watch out " Heath says . He leans up against the wall to keep out of sight. 3 minutes past when I see Jason's car pull up . We run threw the hall to the back yard and we yell quietly " their here their here " everyone tried to hide but their was really no place to hide . We could see Jason , Scotty and Todd caring David in the house with a blind fold on and Wyatt and Charley walking in front of them trying to hurry up and come outside to help surprise up . They let David down and turned him around to were he wasn't facing us . And he took the blind fold off ." What the hell" David said while laughing . Then they turned him around to us and said " surprise !!" We all yelled . David was shocked and was laughing I went up and hugged him and everyone followed behind me . " thanks you guys " David said He then went to Paige who was holding Victoria and started to say hey to the baby "Hey Victoria , Hi " David said . I started to smile . He does good with baby's .

Then that's when Heath said " let's get this party started " Corinna and Gabbie has got into the pool half way . The water was still cold . Everyone else was either getting changed into their swim suits or talked . That's when I suddenly forgot the Cake. Out of all things it was the cake I had forgot . Jason was sitting on the chair . He was the only person who hasn't got changed yet . I run up to him and say " Jason I forgot the cake !" His jaw dropped and little . " I can go get it " I said thank you I was so relieved. Toddy ended up going with him .
I though everything was ruined

Hey guys ! This chapter was kinda long . But part 2 over David's birthday is coming