Chapter 17

//// we are skipping time to . You already send Christmas but I'm not going to write about New Years and Valentine's Day . We will be skipping to March . All they did for new years was they had a non drinking party at Zane's and for Valentine's Day David and Liza went to a fancy place for dinner and it all was really romantic and they got each other cute gifts ////

Liza's POV;

Me and Kristen only have a couple of weeks left until we will be having our baby's . Today is mine and Kristen's baby shower . It's going to be at a building on the beach and we have it just for us . Ever since Christmas I've barley spoken to my mom and dad . So they don't really think they should come to the baby shower . I decided to wear a light blue shirt  with  white capris . And Kristen wore the same thing but she had in a hot pink shirt . When we got to the baby shower everything was perfect . Pink and blue balloons with some games set up . Pink and blue kool-aid really pink and blue everything . I then walked over to the table where all the food was and at  the end of the table it was a cake that had on it "Mr Dobrik and Miss Sire " on it . We told everyone that we didn't want to tell them our baby's names yet until they were born .  The baby shower was so fun . We got a lot of cute clothes and stuff for the baby .

David POV;

After the gender reveal me , Liza , Scott and Kristen got on a plane to Hawaii for a vacation before the baby gets here . We had fun we went to  Hawaiian show where their was hula girls and all . It was really fun .

//// sorry this was short too but the next one the baby's might be here 🙂////