Chapter 13

David's POV;

It was the next day and me and Liza woke up on the couch together . I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 9 in the morning . We decided to go ahead and get ready to visit Scotty and Kristen . After we got ready we got in the car and drove to the hospital . When we walked into their room Kristen was sitting on her bed dressed . " hey guys " Liza said as she went to hug Scott then Kristen . " Hey guys " Scott said back " Kristen why are you dressed ?" I asked because Scott was still in his hospital clothes and she wasn't ." They said we could leave the hospital but we would have to be watched for a couple of days " Kristen said . " My mom was going to come get us but she can't go to the airport to by a ticket until tonight " Scott then says " Y'all can come stay with us " Liza said and I agreed with her "Are you guys sure ?" Kristen asked " of course Scott go to the bathroom and change it looks like we are going to be having a sleepover " Liza said then they laughed and Scott went to change . After we checked them out of the hospital we got in the car and went to Target to get groceries . After that we went to the house and put some of the stuff up . Liza and Kristen went outside to film a video and me and Scott sat down at the table and talked ." So did y'all come up with any names yet? " I asked Scott which he then smiled "Kristen likes the name Alaina " he then said " But I like the name Leah " " but what about you and Liza ?" He asked " what names did y'all like ?" " I like the name Asher but it seems like she's in love with the name Thomas" " Thomas ?" Scotty said " sounds like a old name " I laughed " I know right but she wants our baby to have an unique name so I understand " " true" he then . After a while me and I went to the office and posted Fridays vlog and then I went into the living room to do a video for Kristen's channel .  After that we all decided to order a Pizza and then go to the movies . We met up with all of our Friday's and watched a new Madea movie called "Madea family tree " It was so good and funny and come to find out that Liza's character Aday is some how Madeas Niece . We then left the movies and went to Scott and Kristen's place so they can get some clothes. We helped then packed their bags and then we went back to our place . When we got their we walked down the hall ways and we showed them the guest room " well I'm pretty tired " Liza said " Same " Kristen said right after . We then told each other good night and we went to sleep .

//// All of this was David's POV . Did y'all like it in his POV ? Or would you rather have it them switching up like during the day ?, Mor chapters coming soon 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂////