Chapter 40

Liza's POV ;

January 15th,2021

It's been a week since Kristen had Isaac . Her and Scott are doing fine and Corinna and Dom help them if they need it . Recently Tommy has started to sleep with your favorite black hat that said "D&L" on it . He never goes anywhere with out it . I'm due in 2 days and I don't have a name for our baby girl . We had so many options but we never decided . I feel like your parents are mad at me because your in the hospital . They had barley talked to me at all . They went back to Chicago yesterday . I love you David
————————————————
Today I didn't have Tommy . My parents did . They where going to take him and Knox to the park . So I decided to visit David for a little bit . I had heard a knock that the door and I looked up . It was Josh and Victoria . " Hey " I said and Victoria ran to me . I picked her up " oh you've gotten big " me and josh laughed . " have you wrote to him already to ?" He asked and I nodded . " so hows Bryce ?" I asked " Good . Paige wanted me to ask you if you would like to help her plan his 1st birthday ?" I smiled " yea of course I'll call her later " we then talked and Josh talked to David some . He hoped that he could hear him too.
( time lapse )

I was at home and Gabbie had came over . We were in the living room just talking . All of the sudden I felt myself peeing . I laughed ." I didn't even have to pee" " Liza maybe it's no pee " Gabbie said her eyes were widened . " Did my water just brake ?!" I say " your water just broke Liza !" I wasn't worried about changing I was just worried about getting to the hospital . I grabbed my bag and Gabbie drove me to the hospital . On the way I called my parents . They said they we try to be their as far as they could . When we got their we were given a room and the doctor came in . " Elizabeth Dobrik hi I'm Dr Evans and I'm going to be checking you out " she said . They said I was dilated but it would be a long labor . Gabbie called and told everyone I was in the hospital . I was having so many pains but she want coming .

( Time lapse to January 17 1:30am)

The doctor then came in and check me ." Elizabeth it's time to push !"
Gabbie held my hand . " you got this Liza" she says ."push Liza 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" I was feeling more pain then I felt with Tommy ." I can't - I can't do this I need David!" I yell . I had started to cry and little and then Gabbie wiped my face " Come on Girl you got this . With in 5 more pushes i heard a little cry ." shes here " the doctor said . They lay a baby on my chest and the nurses start to clean her off  " time of birth 1;36am" the nurses then took her away and weighed her ."7 pounds even " the lady says " what's her name ?" They asked . I looked around and then looked at Gabbie ." She needs some time for the name " ." Liza you have a healthy baby girl !" Gabbie says to me . They then took her to the nursery were the other baby's were . When they laid her on me she got my dirty a little so I jumped into the shower . When I got out I put some black tights on and a blue shirt . " Liza your parents and Tommy are coming later on today " I nodded and I decided to lay down and take a nap because they didn't bring her back into the room.
( Liza's dream )
I was on a roof too . It was night time and I could see the city ." Where am I ?" I say I felt arms rap around me and I looked to my left " David ?!" I say " yeah babe?" He said back " Where are we ?" I say looking around " where we first met " I then knew we were at Kian and JCs house where we first met . " David this isn't real " I say . My eyes tear up and I look at him " I know " he says " we haven't decided yet " he says " decided what ?" I ask . He then leans closer to me and whispers into my ear " Top right hand drawer " I then leaned back and noticed that David was gone ." David ?,David? , David ?!"

( end of dream)

"Liza !Liza !" Gabbie says I then pop up and look around . I was in the hospital bed and I saw the sun shining through the window ." Are you okay what happened?" She asked . " I need to go home " I say " why ?" " David left something for me . " " what are you talking about ?" " In my dream he said he left something for me !" " Liza I will go get it , were is it ?"  He didn't say were he just said top right hand drawer. " the office his desk , top right hand drawer ." " okay I'll be back "

New POV
Gabbie's POV ;

When I left her room I thought she was crazy in a way . How on earth would David leave her something when he had been in a coma for the past month . Dreams are dreams they don't come true do they ? I got in my car and went to Liza's . When I got their I didn't see Liza's parents car so I guest they already left .I used the spare key she gave me when Tommy was born . When I went inside I walked to the office and to David's desk . Top right drawer . I pulled on it and it was locked . I looked about the room and I then stated to think to my " okay where would David leave something important like this ?" I then saw a picture in his desk . It was of Liza,Tommy and him . It was the picture that was tools. On Tommy's 1st birthday . Taylor had token it . I flipped the frame over to the back and I took the back off . Their it was a key . I grabbed it and put it into the lock . I twisted it and I heard a click . I then opened it and their was 3 envelopes . On the first one it had said " To Elizabeth" the second one said " To Thomas "and the third it said " to my unborn princess " . I grabbed all of those and headed back to the hospital.

Liza's POV ;

I had gotten a call from my parents . Saying that they were taking Knox to a pet place to be watched and cut . Then they would be on their way . I checked my phone and it was 8:30am . They had just brought in my princess. A couple of minutes later Gabbie walked in with her hands behind her back ."So?" I asked she then walked to me and handed me 3 envelopes." I didn't read them " she said .  I then looked at them . It was addressed to me , Tommy and , our unborn daughter . Well now she was born . I grabbed mine and opened it first .

(Liza's )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Elizabeth

If you are reading his then something happened . I wrote theses all the time because I was always doing something stupid . I love you with all my heart you are my world . All I want to do is see you happy . If I've pasted I don't want to see you cry or frown . You have gave me the best son ever . Thomas Asher . Both of the name we loved . Now you are pregnant with my little princess . Your the queen . We had so many names for her . But I had one special one for her that I loved. Right now if she's born and you haven't named her . Give this name a chance . The name
Hanna Grace . The way I got the name was . In the alphabet your name is with a E . Then add 15 to the E in order starting with F . You would then get T . I added 15 to D and I gotten S . But I didn't S to be in front  of T  . So add 15 to T and you get H . The first name that came to my head was H , and how I got Grace ? D is in front of E . F is after it which is first . Then G is after F . Since She is our second child I was thinking G names . So I came up with Hanna Grace . And if you already named her . Hopefully you will have another daughter . I love you Liza
~ you husband David
——————————————
Tears fell down my face as I read it . I looked over at Gabbie to see her holding my baby girl . I folded the paper back up and I put it back in the envelope. Gabbie then handed me my baby. " Gabbie go get the nurse " I say " why?" She asked " I have her name "