Chapter 45

David's POV;

This morning after we ate breakfast Liza wanted to talk to me . So we sat down in the living room and talked . " Babe What's up ?" I asked her " I got good news " she said . At first I thought she wanted to talk about something bad or something . It was how she had said it ." Okay what is it ?" " Where able to do live shows !" She yelled " what do you mean !?" " Like when we did ones  in Vegas and all near California. We can do another one but in more states ." Liza knew that I wanted to go on tour again and have meet and greats plus live shows and all . She knows how much fun I had with the last one ." Let's do it !" I say and he gave me a hug .

( time lapse to 2pm )

Me and Liza had invited everyone over so we could tell them the news . But Gabbie and Jason already knew because they helped Liza plan all the dates and make calls to hotels .

When everyone arrived they all gathered in the living room . "So what's up ?" Heath asked and everyone stared at me ." Guys we have big new !" Liza said " oh god don't tell me your pregnant Liza " Matt said and everyone laughed "no Matt" she said . " Guys we are able to go on tour again!" Liza said ." No way " Zane said " Are you for real ?" Erin added " is this a joke ?" Scott asked ." Guys for real!" Liza said " I just sent everyone the info if y'all are in I'm going ." I say while turning my phone off . " of course I'm in " Josh said " You know I'm already down for a road trip "  Carly added . " okay it's settled " David said ." Wait " Alex said " The first live show / meet and greet is in  3 days" " Yea sorry about that " Liza said " we just found out today" " but it's all good because it's in Phoenix and that's only 5 hours away " I added . Everyone the. Agreed on it . Everyone left to go pack and buy stuff . We all already announced to our fans about he meet and greets all over the us . Tomorrow we all we meet at the place to get on the charter bus before 6 because it can take a little more then 5 hours . Plus if we stop .

( around 7)

Liza's POV ;

I was packing Tommy and Hanna Grace's bag . I made David make a quick target run for extra diapers . But tonight we planned of training Tommy on how to use the bathroom . He's been practicing for the past week but David thinks tonight will be the night he learns . When David got home he put the diapers down and we went to the bath room . Tommy then walked in and turned around and looked at us " I got it" he said . He then closed the door behind him. I looked at David and smiled . He had started recording before Tommy walked in . About a minute later we hear the toilet flush and the door open " I did it " he said as he walked out . I bent down and hugged him " good job buddy !" I said while David checked the toilet to make sure he aimed . " High give Tommy " David  said to him . It was then night time . We put Tommy and Hanna to bed early and we finished packing our bags . " I think we need a nick name for Hanna Grace " David said to me " like Thomas is Tommy so what should hers be "  I started to think and I couldn't come up with one . " I don't know  David , My parents came up with Tommy's " " true " he said . We then finished packing and headed to bed .