Chapter 37

Liza POV;

It was December 8th and today was the baby showers . Mine and Kristen's for our baby's . Me and David have not picked a name out for her but we hand a lot in mine . Kristen told me the same thing about her and Scotty , they had a lot of choices but was not sure about the perfect one . I had gotten ready for the shower . I put on black pants with a long sleeve red shirt , some Ugg's and I put my hair into a bun . I did my basic makeup and then I went to get Tommy dressed . He had on a dark blue polo shirt and black pants . I put his little white jacket on him and then his shoes . Me and David had went in separate cars because he was going to drop Knox off at the vet so they could watch him . When we arrived it was about 1:15pm . When I opened my car door  I then saw Gabbie  right beside it " hey girl" she said " hey " I said back . As I closed the car door I saw her get Tommy out of the car ." How has he been ?" Gabbie had asked " good ready to meet her " I say with a smile on my face . I had then went into the baby shower and saw everyone. Well our closest friends , our parents had bought us some stuff for her already . David arrived shortly after I did . He walked to me and gave me a kiss . The baby showered continued with food, games , and dancing . Soon it was 3:30 and the shower was done . Since me and David took different cars Zane and Jason decided to ride with David . " okay babe we'll meet you at the house " I say to David across the parking lot " yea babe" he said . That was weird he usually says he love me or us . I didn't worry about it . I then got home around 4:05 . I had put some of the gifts from the baby shower into her already painted pink nursery . The me and Tommy sat down on the sofa and watched some of his favorite tv shows Paw Patrol . It had been about 15 minute when I had gotten a call from Jason

(The call)

Liza ; hey Jason what's up where are y'all at?
Jason ; Liza you need to come to the hospital !
( my eyes widened and I leaned up off the sofa)
Liza; the hospital for what Jason ?
Jason ; David was in a accident. I'll tell you when you get here .
———————————————————-
I quickly jumped up and grabbed Tommy . I headed toward the door and grabbed my bag and Tommy's diaper bag and left . I quickly got him into his seat and then I got into mine . And I speeded down the road .

When I got heir I saw Jason and I ran to him ." Where's David ?I need to see David !" " Liza , Liza calm down " Jason says . Jason waved at the doctor and he walked over ." Is this Elizabeth?" He asked and Jason nodded " What happened where is he ?!" I asked I didn't noticed my eyes had started to tear up . " Mrs Dobrik your husband was in a car accident . " my hear sunk it felt like it sunk " He's in a coma " I started to cry ." I need to see him "  I say trying as I wipe a tear away . " I'm afraid you can't  we will update you on more later " the doctor then walked away . I tried to run down the hall and try to find his room but Jason quickly grabbed me . " Liza he's going to be okay " he says . " where is he ?!" I heard someone yell I look to my left and see Gabbie run in ."Where's Zane ?" She asked I looked at Jason with my eyes widened . I had totally forgot Zane was this them . At the moment I realized Jason's left hand was wrapped . " what happened to you?" Me and Gabbie asked at the same time ." Mine was the smallest I sprung my hand " he said . " Gabbie ?" We then heard and turned around . Their was Zane walking down the hall coming towards us . Gabbie ran to him " baby your face !" Gabbie says " glass cut my I had to get 7 stitches " he said " wait what about David ?!" She then asked as she turned and looked at me " he's in a coma ..." I say trying to hold my tears back . Gabbie ran to me and hugged me . No one had anything to say . I then sat down and looked at Tommy . He has David's messy brown hair . Not as long but it was still messy . I brushed some of it out of his face and he smiled . " Liza !" I heard . I saw Scott and Kristen run in and she came and hugged me ." What's going on with David ?" She asked while looking around at Jason,Gabbie , and Zane . Jason tried to whisper that he was in a coma so I couldn't hear him but I did . Then I felt Kristen look at me . Tears fell down my face . I didn't know what I would do with out him. I felt like what if I lost him . I'd feel lost with out him . I felt someone take Tommy of my lap and I guessed it was Gabbie . I lost in space . I was just looking down at the ground . I could hear them around me talking but I didn't look at them .

( what everyone was saying around her)

Scott ; Did anyone call his parents
Jason ; Yeah they are catching the next flight in a few hours
Kristen ; someone needs to go get her some clothes .
Gabbie ; me and Zane could ?
Jason ; Kristen you should go home , don't forget your pregnant too.
Kristen ; no I'm not leaving her . If this was the other way around I know she would stay even if y'all would tell her to leave .
Scott .;I'll go get you come clothes and Gabbie you can go get her and Tommy some clothes .
Gabbie ; okay we will be back soon .

—————————————————
They had been gone for about 15 minutes . I timed it and now it was soon to be five . All I was thinking about was David . I know I'm pregnant but she's fine . I then heard a alarm go off and nurses running down the all . I quickly glanced up and stood up . I walked to the hall " his heart stopped " I heard one nurse say . I then saw them pushing a bed down the other way and not towards me . All I saw was a white male with hair similar as David and I ran . I could feel someone try to grab me from behind but I kept moving . One of the male nurses stopped me and I fell to the ground crying. I then saw Jason and Zane hug me from behind .  I couldn't move or anything I just heard my baby's heart had  just stoped .