Chapter 24

Liza's POV;

I wake up to David's warm hands around me and also my alarm going off on my phone . I leaned over to try to grab my phone but David just would not left go. He's so stingy . I slowly remove his left arm from my waist and then his right arm . I slowly sat up and grabbed my phone . Yep it's 8 in the morning . I was then pulled down back into bed by David . " ahh" I serenade softly as David chuckled. We laid in our bed cuddling "5 more minuets " David says I can tell he's a little sleepy " maybe for you " I say " but I have to get ready . " I get up and out of bed and I grabbed my black robe and put it on and I hear David moan sadly because I left the bed . I first walked into Tommy's nursery and saw that he was awake . I grabbed him and held him " eww" I say as I smiled his but to see if he needed a diaper change. Which he did , I changed his diaper and worried him back into our room . I laid him on the bed with David and went to my closet . I then hear my phone go off and it was a text from Gabbie .
( the text )

Gabbie ; Good morning Mrs Dobrik , Are you up?
Liza ; yes I'm getting ready how about you ?
Gabbie ; Zane's picking out my outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️
Liza ; Lol😂

—————————————————
I then out my phone down on the bed and picked out what I was going to wear . I decided on black shorts with a white shirt tank that said " Mommy at 23" David had gotten it for me before my birthday , a red and black flannel shirt tied around my waist , and some white high top converses . I did my basic everyday makeup and my hair. Which I kept down and I went to the bed  . " David wake up" I say . Tommy was looking at me trying to play with my hair . " I'll only wake up is you give me something good " I smile and lean in and kiss him " nope " I then kissed him 2 more times "nope " the 3rd time I just opened his eyes with my fingers and kissed him . When we pulled away from the kiss we both smiled " I'm wide awake" he says " I thought so " I say back with a smirk . Tommy was laughing and I grabbed him, out him in my hip and got off the bed . " when I come back you better be dressed " I said to David " yes ma'am " David hollered back I was already down the hall and about to walk into Tommy's room . I wake over to his closet and grabbed the outfit that I had already picked out for him . It was a white shirt with red , sky blue and blue stripes on it and Navy blue shorts . I had then grabbed his favorite blanket they he loved . I swear we're ever he went he usually had to have it . Recently if he didn't nap with it he would cry . I walked into our room and I saw a dressed David wearing his usually outfit . Black shirt ,pants,shoes ,and hat. " babe I love your outfit it's New right ?" I ask sarcastically. " yes he replied " I'm not being sarcastic about this but damn Liza you look hot " he says . I walked over to him with Tommy in my arms and I kiss him . "Thanks you " "your welcome . "  I checked the time and it was 9:05 we had to be at the place to get on the bus before 10 so we could be their in 5 hours . David put his book bag in and pulled mine and his suitcases outside while I grabbed Tommy's bag ,diaper bag and I made sure he had his blanket . I put on my carryon bag and we went to the car . David loaded up the car as I strapped Tommy in and then I went to lock the front door . We got in the car and left .

20 minutes later we are at the place it looks like everyone just arrived . The driver was helping us put the bags into the department under the bus . David helped me get Tommy's car seat and out it on the bus . All the guys were outside and when I walked in the bus all the girls were their . " hey Liza " Paige said as she's holding Victoria . "Hey " I say back . " here Liza we save you and Kristen the back seats so y'all could breast feed " Bella said " aww thanks guys " I replied back . I made my way to the back seat and sat down . I looked at the time on my phone and it was about 10:40 all the guys boarded the bus and took a seat . The guys kinda say separate from the girls . But to me it didn't matter . The bus stared to move " Las Vegas here we come " Zane yells and everyone. Yells back . The baby's didn't mind the yelling really they would usually laugh at it . Everyone was recording on Snapchat of us on the bus . Music was playing and Zane and Heath got up and started to dance together  Go Zeath!" Everyone started to say as we all watched and recorded with our cameras and on snap . Zeath was Zane and Heaths friendship name that Josh came up with about a year and a half ago and it just stuck . Use girls then stared to talk about life and about our boyfriends/ husbands ." Paige do you think you and josh are going to have another baby ?" I asked and the girls looked at Paige . " I don't know " she said " Victoria is soon to be 2 so maybe " we all smiled . I had remember from when Tommy was 2 months old Josh cake to visit and he told me that he wanted another baby . But maybe Paige already knows that he wants to have another baby.