Chapter 48

//// Guys I'm just going to let y'all know that this chapter will be short . Because I am also working on my other book . So hopefully tomorrow I will have about 2 chapters out of this book and the other one ////

Liza's POV ;

I wake up on the bus and see that we are parked . Beside me and Tommy on his tablet watching a show. I looked behind me and saw Jason ." Liza your up" he says and I nod " where are we " I ask while I rub my eyes and look out the window " we are parked at a rest stop . " I then looked to see everyone walking back to the bus . Surprisingly I didn't have to go to the Bath room . Soon everyone boarded the bus and David started to talk " Everyone we will arrive at our destination in 5 minutes "

( time lapse to 5 minutes )

We then pulled into a parking lot and saw what was in front of us . A water park . " Where going to a water park ?" Corinna asked " yes but we have it all to our selves " everyone got happy. We all wanted to hang out with out the kids to have to worry about . We all had grabbed our swimming suits and walked into the park . Since we had it to our selves we could do what every we want . We didn't have to wait in line of nothing . First we all got into the wave pool . David and Scott had their go pros out so they could get water footage . After riding a lot of rides and chilling me , Kristen ,and Gabbie headed back to our seats where our bags were . I grabbed my phone out of the bag and realized that it wasn't mine . It was David's . But when I had opened it up to see the lock screen . He had a text from a women Jaimie. It said " You haven't paid me David . You don't want to me to go to court or tell Liza do you ?!" My heart sunk . Go to court for what ? And pay her what ?

//// cliff hanger !!!!////