Chapter 41

Liza POV ;

(Diary intro)

Today is Bryce's 1st birthday . I helped Paige plan it and everything . She wanted it to be perfect . Hanna Grace is doing good . She sleeps a lot and hardly cry's . Tommy loves to swim so I set him up for swim classes . Gabbie and Zane are still living in the guest room to help with Tommy and Hanna Grace . Tomorrow Isaac will be a month old and Ella's hair is wild red like Scotty's . I can't forget about the dream . Where you told me you liked the name Hanna Grace . That you chose it . I wish I had dreams like that every night . To where you could see Tommy and meet Hanna Grace . I should of asked you if you were okay . Does the note you left for me mean that you won't wake up?
————————————————————

I then closed the notebook and set it on the table beside David's bed . I then looked at Gabbie she was holding Hanna Grace ." Are you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded . I grabbed Tommy's hand " say bye to daddy " I say " bye bye " Tommy says as we walk out of the door . We got into the car and went back to mine and David's house.

Gabbie's POV;
Every time I go to Liza and David's place I keep forgetting she does not change it . The presents she wrapped for him are still under the Christmas tree . She never took the tree down or anything . No way says anything we know deep down she hurts . I know I would if it was Zane in a coma .

Liza's POV;
" Gabbie can you grab those target bags ?" " yeah " she says . I grabbed the balloons from the kitchen and we headed to the car . " when does the party start ?" Gabbie asked " in 15 minutes " I say . We soon arrived at Josh and Paige's place and we walk in . We quickly start to help decorate it before people start to show up . " um Paige do you think I can put Hanna Grace down for a nap in the guest room ?" She then turned and looked at me " Don't be silly you can put her in Bryce crib " " you sure ?" I asked " yes the 2nd door on the left " I then put her down for a nap and soon everyone arrived for the party .

Everyone was their . Paige had Bryce in a cute outfit . A green shirt with white overalls . Taylor was taking cute pictures of Victoria and Bryce together . Then we sing happy birthday and e had a smash cake . It was so cute . The party ended around 4 and we got home around 4:30 . Zane was doing a challenge for his channel and he wanted me and Gabbie to be apart of it . I first put Hanna Grace in her bed and then me and Tommy went into the living and got in frame . The challenge was that we would ask each other questions about us and if they get it wrong they have to eat a food of our choice . I had gotten a lot wrong about Zane and he made me eat some cucumber with mayo on it . And Gabbie got some wrong about me and she had to eat mustard. For dinner we decided to get a pizza . After we ate I bathed Tommy , Gabbie and Zane watched so if one night I was not their they would know how to do it right . Then we showed Zane how to change Hanna Graces diaper . We thought he was pretty good until we noticed he put the diaper on wrong . We all had a good laughed . Then I put Tommy to bed and I read him a story . Then I headed to bed my self .

//// sorry for the short chapter but a long one will be coming soon .////