Chapter 30

David's POV;
We soon land in Daytona . It's about 9:30 in the morning . We where walking to get our bags and then head to get our rental car . They had provided a car seat for Tommy . We then arrived at the hotel . We got one of those carts to push our bags around in. " Hello where checking in " I say to the man . His name tag said Ivan . " okay what's your last name ?" He asked " Dobrik " I replied . The typed it into the computer " David Dobrik? " " yes " The man gave us our keys to our room and some papers . " level 3 and room 213" " thank you " I say . We then got into the elevator and soon got to our room . The room had 2 beds one for me and Liza and one for Tommy ." Wow " Liza says " this is beautiful " . We set our bags down and walk onto the deck . " babe !" She says as she slaps my chest " ow what ?" I ask. She then pushed Tommy up more onto her hip ." You didn't have to do any of this " she says " I know but I wanted to " We then hugged and went inside and started to unpack . We would leave April 1 and get back April 2 in the morning . We then decided to get something to eat , we ordered room serves and ate . After that I had went onto the deck to take a Snapchat picture . I walked back into the room to see Liza get down and sit on the floor ." Grab your camera " she says and I do . She then stands Tommy up onto us feet " walk to dada " she says and he started to smile . He tried about 3 times but couldn't . Then the 4 time he did " oh my gosh !!!! Tommy !" Liza says " yay!"I say  . We then kissed Tommy and gave him a big hug .

Liza POV ;

Tommy learned to walk and we were so happy and excited. Now we get ready for the beach . I put on my bikini which was blue and red and then put on a summer robe over it . I put Tommy into his swimming diaper and trunks and put him on a sun hat . Like always David had on his black hat and swim trunks . We then headed for the beach .

When we got their David decided to vlog . He was recording Tommy playing in the sand and of us swimming .

The next day " Liza's birthday "

David's POV;

It was about 6:30 in the morning. I woke up early to get Liza to see the sun rise . I grabbed Tommy and went back to our bad ." Happy birthday !" I say kinda loudly . She then turns over " aww thank your guys " she says . We then kissed and she sat up in bed . "Come on " I say and she smiles . We walk out to the deck and she then sees the sun rise ." Oh my gosh David " she says " I don't think I've ever seen it like that before in my life " she then lays her head on my chest . " we love you babe " I say . Then whole day we did what the birthday girl wanted . We went to the beach , pool, we even went to a water park . I would be Tommy's 2nd time at one . We then went to chipotle and then went on a walk on the beach at night . It was so fun , but that night we had to finish packing because we were leaving tomorrow . I could tell that Liza hated to see us go . But she was happy for Tommy and Ella's 1st birthday . Which her and Kristen perfectly planned .

//// Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is really short but the next one will be long. It's gonna start off with them being home after they got off the plane from Florida. After that it will be Liza and Kristen planning the rest for Tommys and Ella's birthday . Stay tuned ////