Chapter 7

A week later

Liza POV;

It way Monday and the month of July was almost over . Me and David have not chosen a doctor to go to for the baby . David wanted the perfect doctor and so did I . Today we had nothing planned . David didn't have to go to set until August 4. So we had a couple of days to just chill and have fun . It was about 12 pm me and David had went out to get breakfast and we came back to the house . We went into the living room and watched tv and cuddled for a while .

David's POV;

Me and Liza was watching stranger things season 3  we were on episode 5 . During the tv show I got a phone call from Scott . Liza picked up the remote and paused it while I picked up the phone

( the call)

David ; Hello
Scotty ; Hey David in a while can be and Kristen come over to hang out for a while ?
David ; sure just let me know when you guys are on talks way
Scotty ; okay bye
—————————————-

I told Liza that later in Scott and Kristen we're gonna come by just to hang . I realized that today is Monday and that I gotta go put together today video . I kissed Liza on the cheek and said " gotta get today's video ready ." She said okay and I got off the sofa and went into our office .

Liza's POV;

It had been a couple of hours . I was in my room when I got the feeling that I wanted subway . I new instantly it was pregnancy cravings . I walked out of the room and down the hall and interned the room on the right . The office where David was . " hey babe I'm just about to be done " he said  I walked over to the chair in front of his desk and sat . He looked behind  his apple computer to me . One of his eyebrows went up a little . " I know that look " he said " what do you want" I smiled and laughed a little . " subway " I say we both laughed a little and David checked his time on his phone ." It's 2:30 , Scotty and Kristen should be here soon " he said  . He opened up his phone and he was texted someone . I guessed it was Scott . Then I heard a little ding noise . Like the type of noise your phone makes when you had just gotten a text . He text something back and turned his phone off ." Scott and Kristen will be here in 10 minutes " he said . I quickly jumped up and looked around . " David I'm a mess I won't be ready in time ." I run out the office and at the same time I hear David laughing . I run into our room and went straight for the closet . I picked out a white take too that was a little laced and black shorts . I went to my vanity and started to do my make up . I rushed to do my basic everyday summer make up then I headed for the bathroom . All I did to my hair was take it out of a pony tail and brush it so it look long and perfect with its waves . I went to the closet and grabbed my vans and ran into the office . David was not their . I went to the living and their he was sitting on the sofa . He turned around and looked at me " I see you are ready in time " he said then laughed a little .  The door bell had rung " yeah barley " I said went to open the door " hey Liza " Kristen said as we hugged . " y'all ready " David said yes while walking to the door and handing me my phone which I almost left . We got into Scotty's car and left . " hey Scott " I said he said hi back . As we were in the car I looked at Kristen she was recording me on Snapchat . I quickly whipped and stuck out my tongue a little . We soon  arrived at subway  and we went inside and ordered . After we did we sat down at a table and stared to eat . David and Scott Thoth has their vlog cameras out and was recording us as we ate and talked . " so guys we have a little something for y'all" Scott said Kristen ran out of subway and went to the car and came back with a little box in her hand ." Open it " Kristen said . Me and David looked at each other and I had smiled . We opened her box to a note which said " your baby is going to have a best friend soon " My eyes widened " shut up " I said " shut up shut up shut up" " your pregnant?" David asked . Kristen nodded . I ran up to her and hugged her tight . " congratulations " Me and David said as we hugged them I could see Scotty was happy an Kristen's eyes had teared up a little to. We soon finished our food and went home . We said bye to Scott and Kristen and went inside and changed clothes . I could not believe Kristen was pregnant I'm so happy for her and I'm happy we can be pregnant together .

//// soo how do y'all feel about Kristen being pregnant to ?////