Chapter 22

Liza's POV;

David's birthday is literally in a week and I have nothing planned . Last year when it was his birthday I gave him the best present . Telling him I was pregnant with now 3 month old Tommy . But I'm not pregnant . I already have my period and all . I need to come up with something before his birthday . Today David was in the office . I walked in while holding Tommy and I set Tommy into his play pin in the room and I went over to David . "What's up babe ?" I say he was on his computer looking at charter type of buses . " babe it's been almost 3 years since we had a live show and meet and greets " he says " what if we went on tour ?" He says while his was widened and a big smile appeared on his face . I smiled back "Maybe " I say . " It might take a long time to get the city's and dates for them all " he said " ugh just never mind " He says . I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed him in the cheek . I then grabbed Tommy and took him into his nursery for his nap . As I was rocking him to sleep I thought maybe I do have him a birthday present after all . After I laid Tommy in his crib for a nap David walks up to me " in a little Kristen ,Gabbie , Corinna ,Scott,Zane, Dom and Jason are coming over " I nodded and he kissed my forehead . I walked into the kitchen were I sat at the table . I had already been dressed and had my makeup on because I had went to a meeting with my acting agent today . I was on my phone just looking on instagram when ." Boo!" " ahh!" I screamed . I jerked/ jumped and I looked to my left . David had scared me and he was recording it for his Vlog ." Babe that's not funny !" I say trying not to laugh " oh no Tom-" I say then I get cut off my Tommy screaming and crying " that's on you David you have to rock him back to sleep " I say " David walked down the hall and when the door bell rung I  answered it . It was everyone They all walked in and I hugged Gabbie and Corinna then I gave a side hug to Kristen because she was holding a sleeping Alaina in her arms ." You can put her in Tommy's crib " I whisper and she nodded . We all were hanging in the living room . David was recording a challenge video for his 2nd channel . I thought this was a perfect time to tell Jason about some plans for David's birthday . But I wanted to keep this one a secret to I pulled Jason to the side and we walked into the office to talk . " what's up Liza ?" He asked " I have a idea for David's birthday " I say " earlier today David was talking about he wanted to go on tour with all of us to meet fans since it's been almost 3 years " I say " I can help " Jason replied . We went over to my computer and found a company that would let us do a tour with using one of the charter busses and they would help us get a room so it won't coast a lot . We put in date and it said I would get emailed if I've been approved . We walked back into the living room and Jason joined the challenge video . As I went to go check on Tommy and Alaina my phone went off . It was a email form the company I got approved for the whole tour ! I was so happy so I secretly called the rest of our friends to come over so I can tell them  . By the time everyone was here we all met in the living room " Guys this is a early birthday present for David " I say " I god please don't say your pregnant " Todd says and everyone laughs " little brown girl ain't pregnant " Heath says in a ghetto girl accent . " David was talking about this to me earlier and with the help of Jason I'm making it come true " I then says "We all are going on tour ! " I yelled . Everyone jumped up " Are your serious ?!" Zane asked " shut up " Josh Said . David then ran up to me and gave me a long ass kiss " I have the best Wife in He world " he says and he kissed me again and hugged me . I then made a group chat with everyone in it and sent our the first 2 dates so they can post it on their Snapchat and Instagram so they can go ahead and buy tickets . The first place I'm in Vegas and the 2nd one is in Portland ,Oregon .

By night fell everyone already left and me and David walked into Tommy's nursery while I held him sleeping in my arms . I laid him down gently and I brushed his brown hair back a little . " he's perfect I say " " I know right the next prankster and vlogging " David said he laughed quietly and walked into our room . We changed into our sleep clothes and laid in bed after checking social media " thank you " David then says " for what ?" I asked looking confused " for doing the vlog tour "
I then kissed him and said " your welcome babe " he smiled and wrapped his warm around around my waist and then we doze off into our sleep . I was happy that David was happy and the same with our friends . I can already tell that this tour is going to be lit .

//// Guys I wanted to ask y'all should I do another Diza fan fiction about them meeting in high school ? Because this story is how they were dating in real life and got married and all . Like should I do one about them meeting in high school it would be Totally different but let me know ////