Chapter 51

//// Guys since their is stuff going on between Heath and Bella I'm going to be doing their POV of what's going on between them .////

Bella's POV;
After crying for two days I decided enough was enough . I'm a 24 year old women who has 2 beautiful kids Jacob and Kimberly . And that's all I needed . Me and Heath talked it over a little and I told him that I think we should take time apart for a little while . Not getting a divorce but just being away from each other for a while . I rented a apartment for the next 2 months but if I wanted it for more all I had to do was ask 2 weeks before the last day. Me and the kids moved their whole Heath talked with Jaimie and figured things out .

Heath POV ;
My love of my life and my beautiful kids left me . I feel so stupid . Both times it happened I was drunk and out of it . I'm so fucking stupid . After Bella and the twins left I mediately contacted Jaimie . Me and her kept things private about her being pregnant both times with my kids . I didn't know their names , birthdays or nothing . I only knew I had a 2 year old son.

Jaimie had moved from near Vegas all the way to Idaho . She said her family is from their and that her and the two kids are on the next flight to LAX .

It was the next day . Jaimie and the kids had landed in LA around mid night and we are going to meet at a park in about 25 minutes . Jason decided to drive me their and wait on me if I needed him to. I was thankful he agreed to go . When we left my house I had bags from target . The day before I had went shopping for the kids . Because I never got them anything and even though I didn't know their gender I got 2 girl and boy toys that I thought they would like . When we arrived I walked out of the car . I grabbed the bags and walked over to the park . I saw a lady with Blonde hair . I knew it was Jaimie . She turned around and we hugged for 3 quick seconds . " Hello Heath " She said . The thing about Jaimie is that she is 26 . I loved how you get Bella was younger than me . " Their they are "  she said . I saw 2 kids a boy with dirty blonde hair . And a little girl who looked like she just learned how to walk. Her hair was like my brown color but a tiny bit lighter . " Kids come here please " she said and they ran over laughing . The boy hid behind his his momma , Jaimie he tried to get the guilt to hide but she didn't . She wanted  Jaimie to pick her up . " Heath this is Peyton and Riley " she said . Riley arms went out to me as if she wanted me to hold her . Jaimie handed her to me and she laid her head on my chest .Peyton was still behind Jaimie scared since I was a stranger . " Pey?" She said and she looked behind her " this is your daddy " he looked up at me and I saw his blue eyes  . He then came from behind Jaimie . I went down to his level " Hi Peyton" I say and he waves . " Look I have you and Riley a present " I say as I hand them the bags . Peyton opened his and pulled out a monster truck and a water gun . Riley's has a princes dress that came with a doll to dress up and a stuffed bear " " Rils do you like it ?" Jaimie said " she loves stuffed animals " she said looking up at me . Then the kids ran off to the playground with their toys " tell me about them " I asked " His full name is Peyton Hussar Williams . He was born August 5th and he will soon be 3 "  she said "His favorite color is red , he loves monster trucks and cars " she added "And Her full name is Riley Lucille Noelle Williams . She was born May 1 so she recently turned 1 . " she said " She loves pink , princesses , some dolls and stuffed animals "  she added . We then sat their in silents " What about your other kids ?" She asked " the twins , Jacob Alexander and Kimberly Mae " I said . She then got Peyton and Riley " Guys say Bye to your dad " she said as she picked up Riley . " Bye dad " Peyton said quietly I could barley hear him ." Bye bud " I say and we shake hands and I kissed Riley on her forehead . Then they walked off . I saw Pey playing with his truck and Riley holding her bear . I then headed back to the car " How was it ?" Jason asked " Good " I say " Their names are Peyton and Riley " " Peyton's the boy and Riley's the girl " I added " I saw the little girl Riley she had your hair color " he added . When we left the car ride was silent . I was thinking about how i thought I would never hear Peyton say " bye dad " I can't believe I've missed soon to be 3 years of his life . And 1 year of Riley's . Soon the twins will be her age . I never thought that Peyton would be my first kid to say dad . Or anything like that . But I should of known that Bella would find out . I should of never done it or anything . I'm so stupid . I'm going to give her a day or 2 just to think and to be alone . Then I'll call her and we am talk . If we get a divorce and brake up . I honestly don't know what I would do with out her and the twins in my life . She's my wife . Me getting Jaimie pregnant was a mistake but the out come was miracle I though would only happen with Bella and I .