Chapter 23

//// AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY ////

Liza's POV;

Tomorrow morning we leave in the charter bus for Vegas . Then in 3 days it's David's birthday. Our Vegas show had sold out and everything . We even made new merch for it . And some new merch will be announced at the live show . Scott and will singing his songs and same with Gabbie . And we will be doing Q&A and games . I was in Tommy's room I was packing his bag . I knew that it would be kinda hot so me and David bought him some new clothes . Some shorts,take tops and even some swim clothes . I packed his diaper bag and everything . I then grabbed him from out of his play pin and we walked down the hall and into the living room .

David's POV;

I was in the living room post a 2nd channel video talking about Me,Liza, and Tommy . When I heard footsteps coming from down the hall . I then turned to my right and saw Liza walking by holding Tommy in her hips " hey babe " she says as she comes by and sits beside me " hey babe " I say as I give her and Tommy a kiss . The video had just uploaded and I posted a video on my Snapchat . I then realize it's 4:19 " Liza it's 4:19!" Her eyes widened as she and I both laughed which made Tommy spit out a little giggle . She then pulled out her phone and got on Snapchat . She then got into a position to were all 3 of us would be in the video . " babe !" She says while hiking the camera into the air . I looked and smiled " my name Jeff " I say we then busted out a laugh . Liza had then added the "4:20" time filter to the video and posted it . " oh man !" Liza then yells . I look over to her and realized Tommy spit up on her shirt . I tried the hold in my laugh but I couldn't . She turned to me and laughed a little . " my second shirt today " she says which made me laugh even more . Liza handed me Tommy and got up to go change . " good job " I whisper to Tommy " I heard that " Liza said from down the hall I laughed a little which it made Tommy laugh . When Liza came back she had on a pink tank top . " come on David " she says " come on to where ?" I asked her while holding Tommy up in the air a little . It made him smile " we have to pack , we all leave tomorrow "  she had walked back down the hall and I held Tommy and walked back I their too . I say Tommy up on the bed and me and Liza started to pack . We mainly backed summer type of clothes because were we are going will be warm . But we packed a couple of pants ,jackets and long sleeves .
About a hour later Scott ,Jason and Matt King came over ( Matt's going with them by the way ) we were outside talking while Liza was talking to Kristen in our room .

" So since 3 months ago have y'all had any good sex?" Jason asked while laughing " Jason shut up you get no sex " Scott said we all laughed . " I have " I say ." My man " Matt said  . Like me and Liza had sex like maybe every other week but it's not like how we used to have it . Because we have Tommy and I don't think she wants another baby right now or at all we never really talked about it . "How about you Scotty ?" " yeah me and Kristen been doing it " then we all changed the subject " Jason is your ex wife going to let Wyatt and Charley come ?" I ask while throwing my gun out of my mouth " Yea" he says " speaking of my kids I have to go get them " so Jason left and it was just Matt, Scotty and I

Liza's POV;

Me and Kristen were talking in our room while the boys were outside . She had Alaina in her lap holding a toy so she would not get fussy ." How you and David done it ?" She asked . I smiled and laughed " sex you mean?" I asked and she nodded " yea every now and then but not like how we used to have it like before I got pregnant " " Same " Kristen says while checking the time on her phone . " do you want another kid?" I asked her " me and Scott kinda talked about it a little " she then says " but we kinda decided that we would try after Alaina turns 1 " I nodded " that's a good time to . And me and David have not talked about it " .

( time lapse )

Now it was 9:00  Matt, Kristen ,Scott and Alaina had been gone for about 2 hours now . Me and David were bathing Tommy in the sink . After we did David dried him off and carried him into the nursery . As I followed behind , David laid Tommy down onto his changing table to put a diaper on and then cloth him. David reached for I diaper and I sat down In the rocking chair . I had grabbed my phone and started to record David on Snapchat  . " husband material " I say as I'm recording and David looks at me and smiles . The all of a sudden I see pee flying up and hitting David in the face. I then laughed . As I'm laughing David reaches for a towel and whipped his face off . " that's what you get after I got spit up on " I said . I decided to finish clothing Tommy while David went and took and shower . After I got done I laid Tommy into his crib and kissed him " good night Tommy , Mommy love you " I then turned off the lights and walked out of the room and closing the door behind me . I walk into our room and noticed I needed a shower to . I walked into the bath " wants so company ?" I ask which David quickly nodded . I got undressed and walked the shower . I let the water fall onto my hair and down my back . David grabbed my waist and pulled me closer I looked up at him as he looked down at me . We then made out , David pushed my up against the wall in the shower " Are you sure " he then asked which I replied with a nod . Me and him both New it was going to lead to this.  We then did it in the shower . After we bathed we then got out and into our Pjs . I put on a pink tank top and no bottom because when it starts to eat warm it's what I do . And David out on all black pants . Then we doze off into sleep and tomorrow we will leave to go on tour .