Chapter 43

1 week later

Liza POV ;

Today David is able to go home . After he had woken up from the coma they decided to watch him for a week just in case . " ready ?" I asked David " Yea " I He said . We then signed him out of the hospital . Hanna Grace was in her car seat carrier which David was holding . We walked out of the hospital and Tommy was trying to run to the car ."Tommy hold mamas hand " I say then his little hand reaches up to mine and we get to the car . David but Hanna Grace in while I put Tommy in . I headed for the drivers side " I wanna drive " David said then we switched sides . Soon we would be home and the car ride was kinda silent " so what's the first thing you want to do when we get home " I ask "umm .." David said. " I thought maybe I could go to Jason's and maybe hang with  him for a while " " of course " I say " you and the kids can come if you want " he then asked " no we will stay home . I could tell David missed doing normal stuff . Like driving , hanging with the guys and vlogging . So I didn't really mind . When we arrived to the house David carried Hanna Grace into her room and me and Tommy walked behind him . He opened the door and looked around . He was looking at everything I had done in the room after the baby shower . After his accident . He saw the crib and the colors of her blanket he liked . That he had chosen as her baby blanket before he was in a coma . Then he looked at the way and saw her name Hanna Grace on it in White . Then he saw a picture of me , him and Tommy on the day we found out she was a girl , and the day of the accident . Literally 45 minutes before . David then took her out of the carrier and placed her in her crib . I could se David lower his head and I hugged him from behind . " I feel like I missed everything " he said " it's not your fault " I said . After me and David talked he headed to Jason's . He was going to hand out for a while and get Knox to . Tommy had went down for a nap as well when Hanna Grace did . I decided to take the Christmas tree down and box everything back up . I then cleaned around the house . Tommy had woken up from his nap and I made him a snack . I cut him up some apples and got him a little peanut butter to dip his apples in . I then quickly changed Hanna Grace and fed her . After the nap I had to get some work don't . So me and the kids went into the office . I put Hanna Grace in her little rocker and Tommy watched tv in his mini tablet . I uploaded a video to my 2nd channel of bloopers of me as . Helga, Jet, and Carlos . Soon after I uploaded it I decided to FaceTime my mom so she could see Tommy and Hanna Grace .
( time lapse to that night around 9)

David and I had read Tommy a story and put him to bed and then we put Hanna Grace into hers . We headed to our room . 

David's POV ;

I put on some black sweat pants and I took my shirt off . Liza had put on Green shorts and a velvet shirt . We then got in bed and checked out social media's and all . Liza then put her phone on the night stand and started to lay down . I'd gotten up, turned off the bedroom light and I put my phone up to . He and Liza were turned facing face it face . I looked at her . She looked gorgeous. Her brown wavy-curly hair looked longer . I could get lost in her brown eyes . " turn around " I say and she did " what ?" She then said I then wrapped my arms around her like I was protecting her . I missed doing that . I felt like as I was in the coma I couldn't protect her or Tommy and now Hanna Grace ." I love you David " she say " I love you to " I say back then I kissed her head and soon we dozed off .

//// sorry for the short chapter but I have school tomorrow . Also just in case y'all are getting confused . David and Liza's daughters first name is Hanna Grace . Then her middle name is Shaila and her last name is Dobrik . She does not had 2 middle names . Hanna Grace might be a long name but so is Liza's real name Elizabeth . It's long to so I was thinking like mother like daughter .////