Chapter 18

Liza's POV;

It was already April and soon our son will be here . His room was already for him

His room looked something like this

His room looked something like this . Today was April 2nd and he was not due until April 9th but I had a feeling he would come earlier . All day I'd been having contraction about every other 6 minutes . Do I decided to go to Dr Shannon and let her look at me . It was 1pm and I called David because he was filming a video with Zane and Jason .

(The call )

David ; Hey Babe , Are you okay ?
Liza ; Hey , and yea I'm just going to Dr Shannon to let her check on me.
David ; What why ?
Liza ; I'm having contractions every other 6 minutes
David ; oh my gosh , do you want me to meet you their . No babe I'm fine had fun and I will call you when I leave The Doctor
David ; Okay love you
Liza ; Love you to

———————————————————-
When I got to Dr Shannon's they did some test and all . I was waiting in a room and she comes in . "Well?" I ask her she put a smile on her face " Your dilated looks like your baby will be here in two days !" I jumped up with joy . She then told me that the hospital is waiting for me to check in at 2:30 . I then left her office and I got in the car . When I was leaving I called David
( The call)

David ; well ?!
Liza ; looks like we are having a baby!
David ; Oh my gosh ! What do we do .
Liza ; you have to meet me at the house . So we can get Are bags and go tot he hospital dummy
David ; Oh yeah right love me babe I'm on my way
———————————————————-
I then got home and I was sitting in mine and David's room I was getting my bag . I hear tired screech bear by and I knew it was David . I hear the door slam open and then it slam shut . He ran into the room " Where having a baby !" He said and I laughed . " okay I needa get our cameras and chargers and Ohh!! The baby's bag !" We ran into the baby's room and grabbed his little blue bag and we went into the car and we were headed to the hospital.

David's POV;
I'm so excited Liza's about to have our baby ! Our son ! My son . We hurried to the hospital and when we walked in the lady asked " what's going on ?" I then said " my wife is having a baby , Elizabeth Dobrik " she looked at her computer " ah I see Elizabeth Dr Shannon said we will be expecting you come right this way ". We went down the hall and we could see baby's being wrapped and watched through  a big 
glass window . Then we went into a room 420 and me and Liza laughed a little bit because my videos only last 4 minutes and 20 seconds . We then got settled now all Liza had to put on this hospital robe and I recorded her on my vlog camera while she did it . They then hooked her up to stuff in the room and their we waited . We both made Snapchat videos tells all of our fans and all that we were in the hospital waiting on our son. We texted all of our friends and they seemed so happy .

( time lapse to 5 hours of the being in the hospital LA time is : 7:35 )

We were still in the hospital her contractions every 6 minutes this time . We had gotten text back from all of our friend but not Scotty and Kristen .
We then heard a knock on the door and said " it's opened " their was Scott walking in " Guess who's also going to be having a baby soon " Scott said and then Kristen waddled In  in a hospital gown we laughed " your water broke ?" I asked " yea we were filming a video of us dancing and it broke on camera too!" We all laughed and that when they told us they were 5 rooms down in room 425 . They had stayed a while and talked to us The they had to go back to their room .

Liza's POV;

It was now past midnight . David was asleep in the chair right side me and I decided to let him sleep . Later on the doctor walked I and David had already been up ." Elizabeth it's time to push " the doctor said . Their was a nurse by me to . David turned his camera on and held me hand . I pushed " 12345678910 " okay good Elizabeth " I pushed some more and it stared to hurt " No no no David I don't think I can't do this " I said as my eyes started to sear up " Liza come on babe you can do it "  " Come I. Elizabeth the doctor then said I pushed a couple of more time " He's here at 2:40 " the doctor said . My eyes widened as she sat him in my chest . She handed David scissors so he could cut the cord . She then took him away from me to wipe he off , weigh him and then wrap him up . " He weighs 7 pounds and 4oz " she said " so what's the little guys name "  I looked at David and we had both smiled at each other "His name is Thomas Asher Dobrik "  I said " that's a pretty and unique name " the nurse then said I smiled and thanked her . I had fed the baby and then they took him into the baby area where he would be watched as I rested . 
About a couple hours later the baby was asleep on my chest and their was a knock at the door . Scott and Kristen had then walked in " Their both here?!" I asked looking as shocked as ever " yep " Kristen said " Meet Thomas Asher " David said . As he shook hand and hen hugged Scotty .  Kristen then said "I'd like y'all to meet Alaina Coachella Sire "
She then said . We all laughed because we New Coachella was were they met. "Unique " I then said " thank you " Kristen said . Then the doctor walked in . " Elizabeth and Kristen we heard that you guys were friends and we wanted to know since you both are staying here for 3 days would y'all like to share rooms ?" We then said yes and they moved Kristen's bed and stuff right next to mine .

Later on everyone came to visit the room was filled with all of our friends "So what's their names?" Jason asked
" Introducing the next  vloggers in line after Wyatt and Charley "everyone laughed " Meet Thomas Asher and Alaina Coachella " Everyone awed and laughed . They new about Coachella was were Scott and Kristen met . " oh yeah Liza and David " Jason said " Knox is going crazy about y'all " he we laughed and he showed us some pictures of him in his phone . He was only 4 months old " Everyone then left and me and Kristen made David and Scotty go home to take a shower and so they can sleep in a comfy bed. Them me and Kristen was alone with Thomas and Alaina .

//// So how did you guys like this chapter ? Do you liked they named Thomas Asher Dobrik and Alaina Coachella Sire ?, I came up with Alaina's middle name at last minute because I didn't have any help on choosing the names. But more chapters coming soon ////