Chapter 10

Liza POV;

I woke up to David rubbing my back . I then smiled and I heard him giggle a little ." Liza " he said " we gotta go check on the baby " I quickly remembered I sat up and jumped out of bed . I jumped out of bed and checked my clothes . I put on a blue shirt and some pants . Then I grabbed my converses after putting my shoes on Don't my basic makeup and re done my bun . I grabbed my bag and phone and me and David left .

When we got their he sign us in with the lady at the front . It was only us on his office after 5 minutes of waiting I saw a couple with what looks like to be a 6 ear old boy walk in and sign in " I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute " I nodded and David went to he bathroom . " Elizabeth Dobrik ?" I lady said . I looked at the bathroom door and I walked to the back for doctor Shannon walked in "hey where's David ?" She asked " oh he's in the bathroom " she nodded " so let's get started " she then said . I raised up my shirt and she put the gel on my belly . David had just walked in and held my hand . We could see the baby it looked a good bit bigger then last time we came . " everything is fine " she said " your baby is healthy and when your 18 weeks pregnant you can find out the gender " we smiled me and David looked into each other's eyes . She then gave me a towel to wipe my belly off with and she printed out another picture of the baby . "Y'all come back on your 18th week okay "" okay " David said  we then left the doctors and as we were driving me and David had texted a picture to our family's of the ultrasound picture dr Shannon has printed for us . David's mom texts back saying " I can wait for my first grand baby " I felt happy knowing that soon we will be able to find out the gender for our baby then we can pick the perfect name .

//// so for this really short chapter but more to come ////