Chapter 53

//// btw we will be skipping to the month of October so that makes both Isaac and Ila 9 months old . And Bella and Heath are still with their family ////
Liza's POV ;

Heath and Bella are taking time off the vlogs for a little bit . They flew to Las Vegas to be with her family for a week and then they will go to Florida for Heath  . This morning I woke up and I went to check on Ila and Tommy . But I soon remembered David had took Tommy to the park with Knox . It was just us girls . Kristen came over with Isaac because Scotty and Ella went to the park to . " So what do you plan on doing for this weeks video?"  Kristen asked me as she laid Isaac down in the little crib . " I don't know yet " I say "But we have to go Halloween shopping because Tommy wants to be a power ranger " I say with a little laugh after it " which one ?" Kristen asked " the blue one " I say and we both laughed . " Ella wants to be a princess " " that's gonna happen a lot " I say . We both laughed and all . Soon David and came back with the kids . We all sat down and talked for a while . Ella and Tommy played with their toys while the other two took a nap . We talked about the whole thing between Bella and Heath thing . " So where are Jaimie,Peyton ,and Riley at now ?" Scott asked " They are somewhere here in LA" I say " Are Heath and Bella going to stay together?" " no one knows " I say . We all decided to invite everyone over to the house for s little party . The kids where playing together and us grown ups where talking . Nothing could be better then our friendships . I hoped and wished he best for Heath and Bella . But no one knows what the future holds .

///// GUYS I KNOE THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND KINDA A WEIRD ENDING BUT THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK !! IM PROBABLY GOING TO DO LIKE A SPIN OFF OR SOMETHING LIKE  THAT . BUT I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YALL HAVE TO SAY . SHOULD I DO A SPIN OFF / ANOTHE BOOK? I FEEL LIKE  A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKED THIS ONE SO MAYBE THEY WOULD WANT TO HEAR MORE . BUT I AM STILL WRITING THE OTHER DIZA FAN FICTION BOOK ABOUT IF THEY HAD MET IN HIGH SCHOOL . ITS SO SIMILAR TO THIS ONE SO I THINK IF YALL LIKED THIS YOU WOULD LIKE THE OTHER ONE . PLEASE READ IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT ADD IT TO YOUR LIST . VOTE DO WHAT EVER. THANKS FOR ALL THESE READS  ////