Chapter 21

David POV;

I had woke up by alarm clock going off . It was telling me that it was 9am . I turned it off but I quickly noticed that Liza wasn't in bed . I walked into The nursery and I saw her holding Tommy in the rocking chair . " good morning " I whispered to her as I walked closer to her . Her head popped up " Good morning " she says and we then kissed . "How'd y'all sleep ?"I asked while taking Tommy out of her hands and into my arms . " well I fed him before we went to sleep and he woke up in the middle of the night twice for a feeding and a diaper change " she says as she stands up and walks to the crib . She watched me lay him in his crib . We tip toed out of the room quietly so we would not wake him.

Liza's POV;

We walked into our office and David had check his phone " oh my god " he says " what ?" I ask " my parents and siblings are here in LA . They just landed 5 minutes ago " David says . We hen walked into our room and changed . I put in some grey capris and a light green tank top . I didn't my basic everyday make up . David just threw on some black pants and a white shirt . I went to grab Tommy from his crib and I held him in my arms . I then heard a knock at the door . David went to answer it . When he opened the door he saw his parents. Ester , Sara ,and Toby . They walked in a little ways then I came around the corner . They all came to me and looked at the baby . "Beautiful " David's mom said " thank you " I replied back . We went and sat in the living room and we all just talked . Toby told David how he made to soccer team at school . And Ester and Sara are thinking about doing family vlogs . " oh I forgot to ask what's his name " David's dad says .
" Thomas Asher Dobrik " David says " But Tommy for short " I saw David's parents smile " I love the name " his mom said. Then David's parents wanted to see all of our friends so we invited everyone over for a little party . Me and Kristen had put Tommy and Alaina into Tommy's crib to sleep for a while . Then we joined everyone . They all started a game or soccer .
Heath,Bella ,Zane ,Wyatt ,Charley,
Jason Carly and Erin VS Scotty ,Todd ,Dom,Toby ,David's Dad,Alex,David ,Corinna .
They all played as Me, Gabbie ,Kristen , David's mom just talked like girl talk and Ester and Sara were watching tv . When everyone left David's parents went to their hotel room for the night . And Kristen got Alaina out of Tommy's crib . It was just us 3 . Me, David , and Tommy on the couch cuddling as we fell asleep together .

//// Warning ; guys the next chapter will skip to to a couple of months just so y'all don't get confused ////