4

I woke up to the sound of pans being clashed together, I panicked when I don't know my surroundings. I took a deep breath when I realized what went down yesterday, I got married I told myself. I got out of bed taking my clothes off. I unpacked my suitcases putting everything in a place I liked since I would be here for a while.

There was another door in the room which I supposed was the bathroom, I grabbed my hygiene stuff and entered the bathroom. 

After my long hot shower, I put on some jeans and a t-shirt since I wanted to go to my parents. I grabbed my bag and my keys, I slapped myself when I remembered I didn't have my car. I would have to walk a little to catch a bus since I wasn't looking forward to paying too much money for a stupid cab. 

I opened my door and the smell of breakfast hit my nostrils. My stomach growl, I would have to wait until I got to my parents to get something to eat. I tippytoed down the stairs so the monster doesn't hear me and I also tippytoed to the front door. 

I put my hand on the doorknob and I was about to twist when I heard him scratch his throat, "where are you going?" He asked me. 

"Somewhere," I answered him, "I can't leave the house?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, but you might want to stop sneaking, it makes you look like a sixteen-year-old trying to sneak out of your parent's house to go somewhere with a stupid boy," he said his hands on his waist. I studied his body, he had sweatpants on and he had no shirt on. Why does he have to walk around the house with no shirt? 

I wanted to tell him he was the stupid boy I used to sneak out to see, but I shut my mouth. "I thought you might want breakfast," he said. My jaw dropped, yesterday he was being all mean and now he wanted to be Mr. Nice.

"I'll just eat at my parents," I told him. "But thank you for trying to be nice," I said.

"Trying?" He asked, "I'd like to think I'm a really decent guy without the trying," he added.

"Keyword: think," I told him. "I'm leaving," I said. I twisted the doorknob and walked out of the house. The hot sun hit my body making me curse myself. I opened the door again and saw Kevin standing in the same place I left him, he raised his eyebrow when I entered the house again. "Um... do you possibly have an extra car I can borrow, mine is at my parent's," I asked him.

"Sure, just check the garage," he told me. 

"Thank you," I thanked him. I walked to the garage, the keys were hanging by the door and I picked the BMW key. I walked to the car, I drove a Nissan, but I guess I could manage this. I entered the car and started it. The garage door opened and off I went.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving, I reached my parents' house. I exited the car and walked to the door. As I entered the hose, the smell of eggs and bacon made my stomach growl. I ran to the kitchen to fix myself a plate, "hey mom, hey daddy," I greeted my parents who were sitting in the living room by the kitchen. My father was reading the newspaper and having his morning coffee while my mother was writing away on her laptop since she has a collum in the newspaper where she talks about how to be a good wife and mother.

I fixed my plate and took a seat in my usual spot on the table, "how was your first night over there?" My mom asked. 

"Good I guess," I said taking a piece of my bacon. I did get a good night sleep so I guess that's what I really needed.

"Everything going fine between you and Kevin? He isn't treating you like crap, is he?" My dad asked this time. 

"No, everything's' fine," I lied. Kevin was rude yesterday, but they didn't need to know that. If they found out, they might feel bad about asking me to marry him.