43

"Ah," I yelled when I am woken up from my sleep. I fell from my bed, I sat up to see myself on the floor. I let out a deep breath and looked over at my alarm clock to see that it was just six a.m. The sound of the blender kept going and I put my hand on my head not believing that Kevin woke me up early two days in a row.

I got off my floor and decided I was going to talk to him about it, yesterday I didn't say anything since he was my guest and I wanted to be nice. However, today he pushed it especially since it was Saturday. I picked up my blanket from the floor and threw it on the bed, I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed the sleep out of my eyes. 

I opened my door and walked out, everything looked tidy. He cleaned, why did he clean? I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. "Good morning," he said a smile planted on his face. "Smoothie?" He asked lifting the blender up. I nodded my head and he grabbed a glass pouring me some smoothie.

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed the glass from him. I took a sip of it, it was strawberry, I moaned as I swallowed it down. I got to admit, this was kind of worth the three hours of sleep I lost. I put the glass down and reminded myself of the real problem. "Kev, why are you up so damn early?" I asked him.

"The sun's up, I'm up," he said. I looked out the window, the sun was just coming up. "I don't know, I can't really sleep plus I always wake up early," he said. "I know you don't like getting up early, so why are you up?" He asked this time. I put my hand on my head, was he serious.

"The blender," I said pointing to the object that makes too much noise. Why couldn't blenders be silent and still do their job? 

"I woke you up?" He asked, "I'm sorry," he added looking actually sorry. 

"Yeah, it's an apartment so the noises are actually heard in the room."

"Won't happen again," he said. I nodded my head and told him that it was okay. At least, he didn't do it on purpose. "And I'll be out of here in like four days," he added.

"It's fine," I assured him. "What are you doing today?" I asked him.

"Nothing really, I'm gonna stop by the office later, that's pretty much it," well, his life was boring. I never actually knew what he did on a daily basis even though I was married to him for like four months. Let me just forget about that awful, but good moment.

"I'm going to Addy's tonight, you want to come?" I asked him. Addy's is this club, well if you would call it that. A lot of people of different ages hang out there. There are limited alcohol and people grinding against each other. Thye usually just have bands and singers come out to play and people just sit and have a good time with family and friends. 

"Sure," he said. I got up from my seat so I can go finish my sleep. If I don't get an extra two hours, I swear I'll kill someone and I do not want to go back to jail. 

"I'm gonna go back to bed, no noise," I said with a smile. He chuckled but agreed nonetheless. 

'''''''''

"I haven't been to this place since high school," Kevin said as we entered Addy's. 

"Oh," I said, "I forgot that the football team used to hang out here," I said. They used to come here all the time after practice and on Saturdays. 

"Welcome to Addy's," a worker said as she walked us to a seat. "Today's karaoke night, I hope you enjoy your time and our special for today is cheesesteak with our special fries," she informed us. "I'll be by in a few to take your order."

"Thank you," I told her. Both Kevin and I grabbed our menu and looked through the foods they had. Everything on the menu looked so good and full of calories. "Cuban sandwich," I said when I saw a man of one I didn't know.