21

I stood in the elevator waiting to get to the tenth floor. I tapped my heels on the floor getting a little bored. The elevator finally stopped on the tenth floor and I couldn't be more happy to be out of there. I walked to the door where she had told me to meet her in. I knocked, her sweet voice said to come on.

I opened the door and walked in only my heels being heard on the ceramic floor. "Hi," she greeted me.

"Hi, Alexis," I greeted her back. She smiled and I watched her as she worked on the dress. I had called her earlier asking her to meet up with me since I wanted to know more information about her words the other day. I found out she was a fashion designer after and she worked at one of the biggest fashion building in New York. It wasn't a surprised that she designed clothes since she was always looking so good.

I looked around the room which I guessed was her office, there was a desk, a sofa, and around the room were pictures of her and her family. The room wasn't the cleanest place, there were clothing things lying all over. "What did you want to ask me?" She asked as she took a break from working on the dress.

"What you said about Lucy," I answered her, "how do you know she caused Kevin to break up with me?" I asked getting right to the point. I didn't know if I should believe her or my longtime friends.

"He told me," she answered as if it was nothing. "When we started dating, we wanted to be open about everything," she added. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "You don't believe me," she said. She stopped doing what she was doing and looked at me. "Now, why would I possibly lie to you?" She asked. I had a bunch of reasons why she would lie to me, she barely knew me and I was married to the man she wanted. "You're the one who said that us woman should stick together," she added after a while.

"I did say that," I said, "but you seem to know more than you're letting on, so why don't you just tell me the whole story?" I asked her.

"Although I do believe in us sticking together, I also believe in keeping promises and respecting people's privacy. It's not my secret to tell," she said raising her hand up in surrender. 

"Was he sleeping with Lucy?" I asked her what I really wanted to know. 

"No," she answered. "Well, he didn't tell me about that," she corrected her answer.

"I asked him if Lucy caused our break up and he said no," I said with a frown.

"Of course he did," she laughed, "what did he do?" She questioned. "Did he kiss you and make love to you and make you forget about it?" The memories of what happened two nights ago played in my head. 

I finished unbuttoning his shirt, I started to kiss him again. I rubbed my hand on his chest as I kissed him. He suddenly stopped and held my hand, "I can't do this," he said. 

"W-what?" I asked him. 

"I don't want to do something I know you'll regret later. We're not in the right mindset and we shouldn't let our hormones get the best of us," he looked at me wondering if I was still with him. I nodded my head agreeing with him, "I want the first time we have sex to be special, something we both want, and I want it to be when we can trust each other," he kissed my forehead. "I'll see you in the morning," He grabbed his stuff and I watched as he made his way out the kitchen. 

"Seems like he did," Alexis said bringing me down the earth. "I got to be honest, that boy has a body that'll make you forget everything," I gasped, I did not need to know all of that. "And that mouth," he said. "There's just something special about how his lips kiss you and every part of your body," she smiled.

"I did not need to know that," I told her. 

"All I'm saying is that he has a way to make you forget," she said. "Stay away from his body, his lips, and his hands. And don't forget those eyes," she added.