deux

"where the hell am i?" taehyung thought, realizing he can't speak, as he tried to curse under his breath.

he looked around the dimmed room, trying to recognize the unfamiliar, yet surprisingly complex, room. he couldn't figure it out. why was he here? this isn't his home. is he even in daegu?

he took off the covers and sat crisscrossed on the surprisingly comfortable bed. as he folded his hands in his lap, he noticed an unfamiliar scar.
"RED" was cut into his wrist.

it looked fairly new, since the blood still hasn't dried.

"w-what is this?" taehyung's eyes widened as he looked up from his arm, pulling his red sleeve down.

as he gazed forwards, he was met with two blues who both looked at taehyung lovingly, yet no one knew what was behind those smiles.

"who are you?" taehyung mouthed, inching backwards into the backboard.

"we're mrs and mr kim. we'll be your new parents," the lady warmly smiled, stepping closer to the frightened boy. "we have a son, namjoon, who you'll be seeing at dinner. till then, we have a few things we need to change. first, that ugly red shirt. i cannot raise a red.
so, wear this," mrs kim said, chucking a blue t-shirt at taehyung's face.

"shit."

since taehyung couldn't talk, he tried acting out what he was trying to say. which was easy for tae, since he's a pretty good actor. sadly, he's already starting to miss his voice.

"can i have a blue sweater?" taehyung was trying to say, pointing at the blue t-shirt, and then his sweater.

"you want a sweater?" mrs kim asked, already heading to taehyung's new closet.

he nodded.

"okay!" she cheered, tossing the blue sweater so it gracefully landed on the young boy's lap. "once you get dressed, you can just wait for us to call you for dinner," she smiled, starting out the door.

"these years, or however long this'll last, will be long..." taehyung thought, starting to get himself "fixed".

"i miss home already," the tears started falling.

"i just want to go home..."

a few moments after taehyung got redressed, he passed out onto his bed.

this is it.

all because of a stupid cry.

will red or green ever be as important?

no.

they.

won't.

and it sucks.

taehyung hasn't even been here for an hour and he's already annoyed.

what a long, long ride this'll be.

"please, someone, save me."

____________________________
i swear this'll get better

trust me

hehe