treize

no sound could be heard. just the soft snores of the dove haired boy. he was peacefully laying on the grass, curled into a ball, taehyung resting beside him. after a while of comforting the elder, both boys ended up falling alseep. as jimin was sleeping, all he could dream about was taehyung's voice. he wanted to hear it. seokjin couldn't stop going on about how beautiful it sounded. why was life so unfair?

jimin hates his voice, he hates using it. that's exactly why he cried. most people hate it, except his close friends of course. that's why namjoon pressured him into making an album, which taehyung so happened to be listening to.

jimin was surprised when taehyung didn't say anything about the horrible music. well taehyung can't talk, so he was more surprised that he was even listening to it.

it's hard to tell taehyung's voice by just looking at him. he's not short, but not super big either. he kind of acts like a child. maybe his voice is like jungkooks? yeah, jungkook's voice is in the middle. but i guess yoongi's really short yet has a deep voice. so maybe taehyung's voice is like jimin's? jimin can't figure it out. i guess he'll just have to ask him when they wake up.

it's been around two hours. one of the boys woke up. at first, he was confused on why he was even there, but quickly realized where he was when he saw the other boy next to him.

"poor boy," he thought to himself. "he really needs to be fixed."

just as he was about to stand up, the boy next to him groaned before wrapping his arms around the others waist.

"please, don't leave me like the rest," jimin mumbled in his sleep. "you're the only one left," he started to cry.

taehyung was shocked. he didn't want to see jimin cry anymore. he started to grow to be fond of the elder, after learning all about him of course. he's learned to not prejudge people. so taehyung began to shake jimin lightly, not wanting to hurt him, but strong enough to wake him up.

"j-jihoon," jimin stuttered as he woke up.

the name had confessed taehyung, causing him to tilt his head to the side and pout like a little puppy.

jimin looked up at taehyung, realizing that his brother really is gone.

"t-tae, stop~," the elder whined. "your pout is going to make me go crazy," jimin pouted himself.

taehyung was shocked again, looking away so that jimin couldn't see his crimson red cheeks.

"i still want to see your face," jimin scrunched up his nose in anger. "just look normal please."

taehyung didn't move.

jimin dropped his shoulders in defeat.

"will you at least tal- oh, never mind. sorry," jimin pouted again, hoping the younger wasn't offended.

taehyung turned around giving a sad smile, mouthing the words "it's okay", shedding a small tear.

"no it's not," jimin whispered, sitting up next to taehyung. jimin turned to face him, reaching his arms around him. taehyung hugged back, as a way to say thank you.

"do you mind if i ask you a question? about your voice?" jimin hesitantly asked, knowing the topic was difficult for the youngling.

taehyung nodded for him to continue.

"how does your voice sound?" jimin straightforwardly asked. "jin hyung says it's beautiful."

taehyung thought for a second, before beginning to type.

taetae💘: well, my voice was very deep. kind of like yoongi's and namjoon's, but deeper. jin hyung used to say it was the most soothing sound in the world. like large raindrops hitting a pound in the spring, creating an echoing effect, that eventually went silent. it would never fail to drift him to sleep.

"wow," was all jimin could say. he imagined what it would sound like, and he couldn't help but slightly blush at that thought.

taetae💘: we should head home:)

and with that, the two flustered teens made their way home.

______________________
sorry it's been a little while:/
only 20 more school days tho!
also.. ehem.. i know it's kinda early, but i'd like to give a lil shoutout to ma frienddddd pocketpug cause it's her birthday tomorrow!! go show her lots of love because she deserves it:))) ilyyy, ana:3 and i promise i'll be there for your birthday tomorrow!!💓💘💞💞