trente cinq (end) ;-;

a/n: there'll be an epilogue ^-^

the air was thick, jimin found it hard to breathe. it was almost pitch black, the last moments of the sun lighting the building up. it was a complete mess also, items scattered across the floor. this place was not suitable for life.

"tae? taehyung?" jimin softly called, knowing that calling for taehyung was probably the worst idea since there's no way he can respond.

jimin was about to go up the stairs, but he heard muffled crying coming from the basement.

it sounded like taehyung.

jimin quickly scurried down, not looking back. he didn't know if anyone else was there, but he didn't want to find out.

as he reached the end of the landing, he saw a familiar face, and his boyfriend trying to scream and yell.

"what the fuck!" jimin yelled, entering the scene. the basement was darker than the rest of the house, the figures in the room barely visible.

taehyung whipped his head to the voice of jimin, and back to the figure he thought was jimin.

"oh, look who it is. my baby brother," the figure lit a single candle, his face lighting up.

"park j-jihoon," jimin stumbled back, not believing what he saw before his eyes.

his brother, who he thought was dead, had a gun in his pocket and a bloody knife in his hand. and his boyfriend who was tied to a chair, large gashes all over his body, clothes torn.

"what did you do!" jimin cried, running over to his confused boyfriend, embracing him.

jihoon pulled out his gun.

"do you know how many years i've been trapped in prison? being fed dog shit, not being able to state my own opinion? and after i risked my life to save you, you never came back to save me," jihoon took a deep breath. "but it looks like i never needed you, dickface. i've finally escaped! and now it's time to end yours and this skunks life.

i've watched over you for a little while now, buddy. i wanted to take away what you loved most, but it didn't go to plan. and yes, i shot taehyung. but it seems as we're twins, he thought i was you. your boyfriend thought you shot him. that says a lot, yknow?" jimin clenched his fists at his brother's words. it's not taehyung's fault. him and jihoon look exactly alike.

"jihoon, i thought you were dead! why would i go back there, i was scared! i thought there was no way you'd survive. you don't know how much i missed you! but i can't miss you now. not after what you did to my taehyungie. you deserve to go back to that stupid prison!" as jimin finished his rant, he noticed jihoon begin to aim his gun

"shut up, jimin. i don't care what you say. you had enough time living happily. it's my time to shine. bye bye, bitches," jihoon pointed the gun at the couple, but before he could shoot, stomping was heard from the stairs.

"drop that gun right now, young man!" a police officer yelled, pulling her gun out.

jihoon scoffed, shooting his gun at taehyung and jimin. after his gun went off, the officer pulled out a taser gun and shot it right at jihoon. jihoon fell to the ground immediately, the two other cops handcuffed him, holding him down. the lady officer walked over the couple.

"you guys okay?" she asked as she bent down.

"i-i'm fine. but he isn't," jimin was still crying, unable to take in this whole situation.

"oh shit. those are gonna get infected if we don't heal you up. c'mon, i'll take you two to the nearest hospital." the officer untied taehyung, his body finally relaxing.

"t-tae t-tae, i cant believe i've found you. i love you s-so fucking m-much," jimin hugged taehyung lightly, placing his plump lips against the youngers. "i've missed you." jimin giggled, which caused taehyung to smile fondly at the older, even if he was in great pain.

"i love you more."

~end~
bUt dOnT fEaR, tHeReS sTiLL tHe ePiLoGuE
__________________
i cant believe it's fInAlLy over

ugh i've been writing this since mArCh

also the epilogue will be both namjinnn and vminnnnn

aNd i rly wanna write a sope ff (soulmate au) bUt iDk wHaT tO dO

hopefully i'll think of smth