cinq

the day went by slowly. taehyung didn't really pay attention to his classes. and when he was asked to introduce himself namjoon would do it for him, since they've purposely been put into the same classes. one thing was still bothering taehyung, though. it was that boy. he wondered why he was so quiet. everyone he's ever known was quite loud. but him, it was like he was forced to speak. as taehyung looked out the yellow paned window, he imagined that boy, jimin, as a beautiful speckled wood butterfly. fluttering flower to flower not giving a shit about anyone else in this world, yet still managing to be the most beautiful and fragile thing in the world.
(a/n. y'all don't even know how hard it was to write that. the fact that i'm absolutely terrified of butterflies and had to look up the species... i was actually crying oml)

he stopped himself.

"why am i thinking like that?" taehyung questioned himself, shaking his empty head violently.

he removed his eyes from the window and moved them back to the front. except, not one student was in the room.

"oh, taehyung, you just looked so interested on what was outside that i didn't think i'd bother you," his teacher, mr. lee, sarcastically said.

taehyung's eyes widened before he put his head down on his desk in embarrassment.

"get out!" mr. lee yelled, scaring the new student.

the yelling was so loud that it made taehyung bang his forehead on his desk. he bowed quickly before scurrying out of the classroom.

"where the hell is the cafeteria? or, where the hell is namjoon?"

taehyung decided he'd just find it himself, following students who looked like they were hungry for some food.

after attempting to follow several students into the cafeteria, taehyung had finally managed to get there.

"now, time to find namjoon."

he looked around the cafeteria for a moment, before spotting the group of boys he's been looking for.

taehyung smiled to himself before continuing to walk to his new friends. but one thing stopped him. a boy not too shorter than him came up. his skin was so clear, and he had black and red hair. this boy didn't seem very friendly, and the look taehyung had gave him was full of fear. he made the air smell of toxic.

"what do you think you're doing walking around here," the boy basically screamed, grabbing the collar of taehyung's shirt.

all commotion in that cafeteria stopped.

all eyes were now on taehyung.

he just wanted to cry at that moment. why was life like this? why was life based around colours? they're all the same. the only thing different were their colours, yet isn't it good to stand out? this whole system is bullshit. taehyung bets there's no other country that does this, and he's right. it's not just daegu, it's all of korea too. but taehyung was whipped out of his thoughts when a shoot of pain hit his stomach.

he's been kicked.

"taehyung!" namjoon cried, as jackson tried to calm him down.

no one dared to near kunpimook, or bambam as people called him.

he was dangerous.

another kick was sent, this time to his side, along with a punch that flew across his left cheek. taehyung had fallen to the ground. he'd given up long ago. he just laid there, not caring,
being beat up like a punching bag. he is a punching bag. no one has ever cared for him as much as he wanted to be cared for, so this wasn't new to him. yet, something unexpected happened. as the innocent taehyung was being beat up by the schools worst bully, a shadow of a boy appeared in front of his feet. a loud bang was heard after that. taehyung looked beside him to see that boy, bambam, unconscious on the ground. everyone gasped.

"he must've fell hard," taehyung thought, having no energy to stand up himself.

he looked up at the boy who saved him, but his vision was too blurry to make the picture. and before he knew it, he went unconscious himself. the boy freaked out, so he picked taehyung up with his weak arms and brought him to the nurses office. the nurses took taehyung and laid him on a bed, while the boy who saved him sat on a chair beside him.

"this is him, the boy who can't talk. and he was saved by the boy who doesn't want to talk," the boy whispered to himself, brushing taehyung's bangs back with his small hand.

________________________

k i actually don't know what to

update anymore cause i'm getting

less and less reads whelp