douze

taehyung woke up to the smell of heaven. his stomach growled louder than an angered wolf as he pounced to the kitchen, seeing an energized seokjin happily making food.

"tae! you're awake," seokjin grinned, chuckling to himself as he noticed that the little kitten pouted as the food was not done yet.

"what's with all the noise?" a gravely voice asked, dragging himself into the kitchen.

seokjin pointed at taehyung, who had his arms up in defense.

"you seem pretty awake. did the album work?" namjoon asked, peeking over the slightly shorter boy's shoulder to see what was being made.

"yes! it was beautiful," seokjin said in awe. "such a unique voice!"

"that's good," namjoon giggled to himself, starting to leave.

"well i should go to jackson's... see you guys later!" namjoon tried to seem happy, but he knew what would happen at his boyfriend's house.

"uh, no you don't! not until you eat your breakfast, mister," seokjin growled, flipping the pancakes onto the plate. berries, butter, and syrup neatly placed on top. finished with a glass of orange juice.

the boys mouths watered.

"this looks delicious!" namjoon exclaimed.

"it is," taehyung mouthed.

the boys ate slowly, savoring the indescribable taste.

"my food is fucking shit! how do you do this?" namjoon pouted, stressing over the fact that he could never impress his boyfriend like this.

"i could always teach you," seokjin suggested. "who knows, you could end up being a better chef than me?" he shrugged, nudging namjoon's shoulder.

"yeah, i wish," namjoon sighed, rolling his eyes. "i better get going before-," he stopped himself.

"before what?" seokjin asked.

"nothing!" namjoon squeaked, running out of the house.

"what was that about?" seokjin asked taehyung.

he just shrugged.

"your boyfriend texted you, by the way. have you seen it?" seokjin questioned.

taehyung flushed red.

"y'know, jimin?" seokjin begun to tease, taehyung scrunching up his nose.

"what does that asshole have to say to me?" taehyung inquired, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

jiminie pabo: i hope you sleep well, taehyungie !! goodnight💫💓
sent 12:32am

jiminie pabo: good morning, tae angel🌻💞i was wondering, if you weren't busy, if you'd want to hang out at the park!☺️
sent 9:58am

"he wants to meet at the park?" taehyung thought with disgust, still mad at poor jimin.

"what're you going to say? what're you going to say! you should go as soon as possible," seokjin screamed in excitement, stealing the boy's phone.

taehyung had tried to yell for him, but sighed as nothing came out. he noticed seokjin had started to type rapidly, freaking out at this point.

taehyung: goOf morbing!! i'D lobe tp go:)) meet yoy therw in 15😏
read at 10:33am

jiminie pabo: okay!! hope you're not drunk😬 or maybe i do🤷‍♀️
sent

change "taehyung" 's contact name to "taetae💘"
[yes]  no