vingt huit

"y-you want to be mine?" jimin whispered, more to himself.

taehyung took jimin's mochi cheeks in his hands, pressing them together to make a fishy face.

"yes," taehyung mouthed, kissing jimin's fishy lips.

"t-tae, you don't know how much this means to me!" jimin began to cry, hugging taehyung tightly.

"and you don't know how much this means to me," taehyung thought to himself, letting a tear fall to jimin's shoulder.

"promise me that you won't leave me," jimin blurted. "like the rest did."

taehyung pouted, hugging jimin tighter.

he would never leave .

jimin sat up on taehyung's lap, a goofy grin playing on his lips as he messily buttoned the shirt up. he acted as if he smoked too many beers.

taetae💘: you okay?

"yeah, i'm fine," jimin slurred, collapsing on taehyung's chest.

taehyung 'chuckled' while shaking his head, playfully slapping jimin's ass which made him shoot back up.

"s-sorry."

"it's okay," taehyung mouthed, ruffling jimin's angel white hair.

"tae, can i ask you something?" jimin asked, leaning his forehead against taehyung's.

taehyung nodded which caused the two boys lips to brush.

"do you know who shot you?"

heavy silence filled the air.

taehyung thought for a moment. he didn't know who it was, but this person seemed familiar. at the same time not. he had no clue, maybe if he sees this person he'll know.

taehyung shook his head.

"we have to find him-," jimin started, but was cut off with a notification from his phone.

taetae💘: i'm scared to be here, chim

"i— i understand that, tae. but don't worry, i'm here to protect you," jimin gave a reassuring peck on the lips. "we'll find this monster and you'll never have to deal with that again."

"promise?"

"i promise," jimin wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, falling into his chest. taehyung wrapped his own arms around jimin's waist, resting his head on the elders.

___________________________
the next one will be longer

i'm just tired and confused rn

and uhh i have to resolve a few things which is v difficult cause... reasons..

also feel free to message me:))) actually.. please message me