onze

it's been a whole week since taejin has reunited. seokjin has been visiting the kim's household too much for jackson's liking. it's weird how ever since seokjin has come back, that the two lovers has been fighting even more frequently. and namjoon fears it's because of the boy's looks, and that jackson is scared of him falling for seokjin. even though namjoon loves jackson so much.

"seokjin, we have to talk," namjoon quietly said, entering taehyung's room.

it was currently 12:00am.

"okay! but just so you know, you can call me jin," the boy happily said, showing namjoon a smile that could cure all blindness.

"okay, jin... so, i've noticed you've been coming over pretty often. like so often i don't even know if you even leave. and now you may not think this is a bad thing, but it is," namjoon started, trying to find the right words to use. "my boyfriend.. well, he's been lashing out on me," he admitted. "yelling at me that i've been cheating on him, and that for every time you come over.. h-he'll," namjoon couldn't even finish his sentence before he started to bawl.

seokjin started to panic.

"nammie!" he whisper yelled, running to embrace the poor boy. "shh, it's okay. it's going to be okay," seokjin reassured, trying to quiet the boy down so he doesn't wake taehyung up.

"n-no it's not! i-i just feel like h-he's hiding something.. l-like there's more to that one reason that he gets made w-when you come over," namjoon stressed, melting in the older's embrace.

"joonie, he loves you, okay? who wouldn't love you? you're a great guy, and i've only just met you! trust me, please," seokjin begged, sitting namjoon on the bed.

"b-but."

"no. shh... you should rest, it's late," seokjin said, giving a sad smile to the broken boy.

"w-why aren't you asleep?" he questioned, giving seokjin puppy dog eyes.

"remember, i have trouble sleeping," seokjin sighed, sitting on the bed beside namjoon.

"oh, yeah... wait! i know this isn't taehyung, but my friend loves to sing and i just so happen to have his album on my phone," namjoon smiled, really hoping his friends beautiful voice will help sooth seokjin.

"really? thanks a lot!" seokjin silently cheered, giving the boy a peck on the cheek.

namjoon totally froze, face turing strawberry red.

"ah, sorry.. that's just how i learned to thank people growing up," seokjin sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"no, it's okay! just get yourself to sleep," namjoon reassured, giving a small smile.

"wow, even with the smallest grin those dimples want to show," seokjin giggled.

there was silence for a few seconds, just the two staring at each other.

that was until taehyung's phone lit up.

jiminie pabo: i hope you sleep well, taehyungie !! goodnight💫💓

"aww, i ship," seokjin said, a fake tear slipping.

"too bad tae's still mad at him," namjoon sighed. "i think jimin really likes him."

"wait... why is tae mad?" seokjin asked.

"well, jimin doesn't like to talk... like at all. i can't tell you why.. i can't even tell tae why. but taehyung lashed at him because he couldn't talk, but jimin just chose not to. i just hope he gets over it soon," namjoon explained, a yawn escaping his lips.

"oh... well i should let you sleep. you seem really tired. i-it was nice chatting with you," seokjin said, not knowing if he should give a hug as a goodbye.

"thank you... i enjoyed the talk too," namjoon smiled. "sleep well, jinnie." he really hoped seokjin wouldn't leave in the morning.

"you too," seokjin smiled back, deciding to risk it. he gave the boy one last embrace before he left to go to his own room.

"i hope everything turns out well for you," seokjin whispered, already missing the boy's presence.

____________________________
yo so like i know this isn't rlly vmin rn, but the next chapter will be

this was just a little filler

also i have a new ff

it's a namjin and kinda relates to this chapter.. but like not rlly

 but like not rlly