dix huit

it was nearing midnight when the four boys had finished watching the incredibles 2. jimin was half asleep, but seokjin on the other hand was wide awake as usual.

"jimin, i think you should go to bed, you look tired. and you too, tae. it's past your bedtime!" seokjin scolded.

taehyung glared before huffing into his room, jimin following behind him. it was pretty hot that night so jimin threw on a t-shirt and shorts, but taehyung put on another long sleeve and sweat pants like usual.

"how are you not melting?" jimin whispered, almost to himself. "do you ever wear tshirts?"

taehyung just shrugged, not wanting jimin to ask any more questions.

"c'mon, tae~," jimin whined. "do you have noodle arms or something?"

taehyung shook his head, plopping onto his bed.

"are you like super fat and not want to show it?" jimin asked, sitting on the bed beside taehyung. he grabbed taehyung's wrist, squeezing around it to feel for the size. this made taehyung wince in pain.

"i didn't even squeeze that hard, you wuss," jimin pouted, scrunching his nose. taehyung blushed at the adorable boy, also red from embarrassment.

taehyung sighed to himself before laying down on the bed, as far away from jimin as he could get.

jimin pouted more at this, thinking he did something wrong.

"what's with the distance? i thought you weren't mad at me anymore?" jimin barely whispered, laying down as well.

taehyung picked up his phone and began to type.

taetae💘: just because i'm not mad at you anymore doesn't mean i want to be around you

jiminie pabo: u hoe

taetae💘: luv ya too!!

jimin blushed lightly, throwing his phone at taehyung.

taetae💘: yah! what was that for ಥ_ಥ
read 12:24am

________________
do you want long or short parts??