seize

after the guys had finished eating, they settled to playing a game of mario cart, since that was the only mario game namjoon had owned and seokjin had a minor obsession with the italian plumber. there were only three controllers, since there were just namjoon and his parents, and jimin didn't bring one from home. sadly, taehyung was the last one into the room, and didn't end up grabbing one.

"tae, are there no more controllers?" seokjin questioned, tilting his head to the side.

taehyung shook his head no.

"y-you can share with me," jimin suggested.

so that's what they did. taehyung sat back on the couch pulling up the recliner, while jimin was sat between his legs holding the steering wheel.

"who do you want to be?" jimin asked, realizing that was a stupid question since taehyung can't speak. but taehyung managed around it. he reached his arms around jimin's shoulders, using the smaller boy's fingers to control the controller and choose the character.

"rosegold peach? sure," jimin smiled to himself, secretly enjoying the intimacy taehyung and him are having.

seokjin and namjoon were silently cooing at how cute the kids were. the ship was realer than they thought.

they four boys had begun to play the game. taehyung secretly has a love for games, but no one really knows how good he is. he's never lost. but jimin was currently third.

"aish... chimmy, you better throw that red shell- no! not backwards," taehyung was currently stressing, knowing he can't tell jimin what to do. so, he just wrapped his arms around the elders shoulders, and used jimin's fingers to play.

"oh my goodness, taetae," jimin sighed. "you scared the crap out of me," he blushed, staring at the taller boy's reflection of the tv.

taehyung's chin was rested on jimin's shoulder, tongue slightly sticking out as he concentrates. you could see beads of sweat building up above his eyebrow, and his grip on jimin tightened ever so slightly as he got closer and closer to the end.

they came first.

"yes!" taehyung mentally cheered. he raised his hands in the air, before latching them around jimin, giving him the biggest squeeze he's even given. this surprised jimin but he went along anyways, turning around before hugging taehyung back, melting into the embrace.

a lot of pictures were taken.

jimin and taehyung both had realized what they were doing. jimin pulled back quickly, a worried expression spread across his face. taehyung "chuckled" to himself, grinning at the flustered boy before continuing the hug.

taehyung didn't care if the others got excited about this, in fact, he wanted them to.

"you guys are so freaking cute!" seokjin screeched, taking loads more photos. taehyung grinned ear to ear, while jimin was wide eyed with pink dancing across his cheeks. namjoon had covered his ears due to seokjin's loud voice.

"am i dreaming?" jimin asked himself, pinching his arm secretly.

"he's kind of adorable when all flustered," taehyung smirked to himself, ruffling jimin's hair.

jimin couldn't handle all of this affection.

"maybe coming over wasn't the best idea."

_____________________
heh i thought this was kinda cute:)
aLsO do any of you guys get annoyed at hardcore vkook shippers? (heh imma vkook shipper.. nOt hardcore tho)
lIkE aLL i sAiD wAs tHaT tHeIr fRiEnDsHiP wAs cUtE. then this vkook shipper attacked me and called me a stupid bitch? they even got a bunch of their vkook shipper friends to try to start an argument, but hey were all blocked immediately cause i don't have time to argue with stupid people. aNyWAyS.. i don't understand how vkook shippers can say vmin are friendship goals but we have to say vkook are boyfriend goals?? and vkook shippers can say vkook is real on a vmin post, but it's never (for the most part) the other way around?? this all just confuses me smh