quinze

taehyung was in the kitchen sitting on an uncomfortably high chair as seokjin continued to make breakfast.

tae: jimin's coming over in 5 + joonie should be home soon:)

"hm? did you message me?" seokjin asked as he heard a ding. "oh, okay. do you want me to make more food?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

taehyung nodded.

a few minutes had passed when the two boys heard a light knock.

taehyung immediately sprung up, running towards the door.

"jimin!" taehyung attempted to yell, but nothing came out. he just covered his mouth embarrassed, cheeks turning red.

"it's okay," jimin giggled, stepping into the boy's house.

"hey, you must be jimin! i don't think we've talked before," seokjin greeted, placing some plates on the table.

"i d-don't think we h-have," jimin stuttered, being led into the kitchen by taehyung.

"don't be so shy! i don't bite... sometimes," seokjin teased, pouring everyone a glass of milk.

jimin just nervously laughed before beginning to eat.

it was fairly silent, seokjin making a comment about how cute the two mutes would be together every now and then. taehyung hates all of this silence. he wanted to say something, but he can't. he tried to distract himself from the silence by eating. he ended up eating namjoon's food by accident. as if it was just on cue, the doorbell rung.

"i'll get that," seokjin grinned, leaving the kitchen.

"jin's going to kill you when he realizes you ate joonie's food," jimin whispered, giggling at the boy's silliness.

taehyung just glared daggers into the elders eyes.

"don't look at me like that. you ate like a pig! were you that hungry?" jimin teased, seeing that taehyung was getting upset.

"shut up," taehyung mouthed, pouting his lips in frustration.

"yah! i told you not to look at me like that. and i'm your hyung, respect me," jimin shot back.

"we're literally born in the same year."

before anyone could say anything else, the two hyungs walked into the kitchen.

"joonie, explain what happened," seokjin demanded, pulling out the chair for namjoon.

"i-i'm sorry," namjoon sighed. "i'm really clumsy and fell down the stairs this morning."

"what were those stairs made of? knives? you have cuts and bruises everywhere!" namjoon winced from the elders loud voice.

"namjoon? you look horrible. please tell us the truth. you can trust us," jimin said, his voice small.

"guys, please stop worrying about me," namjoon said, about to eat before realizing there was no food.

"we can't just not worry about you! that's it, i'll be following wherever you go from now on! i'm not keeping my eyes off of you," seokjin announced, his motherly side coming out.

"w-what?"

"you heard me," seokjin smirked. "also, tae-ah, did you eat namjoon's food!"

taehyung vigorously shook his head no.

"i don't believe you," seokjin sighed. "joon, just have my food."

"no, it's okay i wasn't that hungry anyways," namjoon said, about to stand up.

"nope, i'm not letting you leave this kitchen without eating," seokjin growled, beginning to basically feed namjoon.

"jinnie, you're embarrassing me!" namjoon whined, kicking his feet under the table.

"it's hyung to you, young man," seokjin said in a low voice, not listening the the younger.

the other two bursted out laughing, well, at least one of them had sound.

taehyung flushed immediately.

"his laugh is so cute."

was taehyung starting to enjoy the dove haired boy's company more?

will namjoon ever confess what really happened?

_______________________
short one cause i'm lazy

also this ff will also have some namjin in it, hopefully you don't mind:)))

will still be vmin focused tho

till next time