vingt six

"will you be m-mine?" those words were venom seeping from jimin's veins, soaking into taehyung as they embraced.

"yours?" taehyung thought to himself. he knew about jimin liking him, being able to hear the words jimin had said when he was in a coma, but he had never thought about an actual relationship. he's never been in one, never thought about the question "am i gay?". the boy was still young, still exploring this new world. he wasn't sure if he was ready. yes, he loved jimin. no, he doesn't want anyone else having jimin. and yes, jimin makes him feel loved. but he doesn't deserve jimin. he doesn't understand how jimin would want to be with him. yes, everyone makes mistakes, as jimin said. but jimin is simply too good for taehyung. as you say, you let go of the things you love. should he let jimin go? he wasn't sure. his head started to pound. taehyung doesn't want to hurt jimin, but jimin knows taehyung would never hurt him on purpose. or would he? what if their relationship is a failure? he doesn't want to lose someone like jimin.

jimin looked up at taehyung with confusion spread across his face, slightly pouting his lips as his chin was rested on taehyung's chest. "is he going to answer?" jimin tilted his head at taehyung. it looked like taehyung was about to cry.

"tae, you okay?" jimin asked, reaching his hand up to rub taehyung's jaw.

taehyung just turned his head away, letting a few tears slip out.

"tae? taehyung? what's wrong?" jimin was more serious now, kneeling beside the younger while grabbing his jaw more violently to make taehyung face him.

taehyung looked at him apologetically, pools of water filling his eyes.

"jimin, i'm sorry... i love you," he mouthed.

that was the last thing jimin had saw of taehyung, before he was pulled out of the room. dozens of doctors surrounding the woken boy. jimin just stared in shock, everything going in slow motion, the words taehyung mouthed repeating over and over again in his head.

"jimin!" hoseok and yoongi ran to the statue-like boy. "tell me what's wrong, you don't look alright," yoongi kneeled down to jimin, who was sitting on the stone cold floor, staring at the rusted door his love was behind.

"you can talk to me, you know that? we won't hurt you, no one here will," yoongi soothed, rubbing the younger's back.

jimin didn't even move. the only thing that was on his mind was taehyung, and what he himself could've possibly done wrong.

__________________________
yikes

sorry for these angsty chapters

imma cry when this ff ends i swear-

but not because of the ending, because i'm going to miss all of my readers :(

y'all are so nice, and the silent ones, thanks for even reading my shit :)

also i wrote this part while listening to joonie's mixtape gAh i'm crying :,,)