neuf

"lalisa?"

"present."

"namjoon?"

"present."

"jimin?"

"present.."

"taehyung?"

taehyung just raised his hand in return, feeling slightly embarrassed because of it.

"oh, you're here! i heard you had a very bad cold, dear," mr. lee said sympathetically, pouting at the poor boy.

"hah i bet he was just too scared to come back!" the bully, "bambam", yelled from the back of the classroom.

"he couldn't be scared to come back! we're a very nice and peaceful school, except for
the fact you're here of course," the teacher warmly smiled at taehyung, winking at him from the little comment he made on bambam. everyone laughed.

taehyung just put his head down in embarrassment, hoping this day will end quickly.

"now, class, we will start today's lesson," everyone groaned at this. except jimin. jimin was totally zoned out. from the other side of the classroom, he only thought about wanting to take taehyung's place, just so taehyung can feel safe.

-

"that's it for today, everyone! remember that you have an upcoming test, and that that presentation will be due very soon," mr lee reminded, smiling as the students fled out of the classroom one by one.

"where did namjoon go again?" taehyung questioned to himself, looking around the classroom.

"hey, taetae" a high voice barely called, practically bouncing over to taehyung.

"huh?" taehyung looked to where the voice came from.

"namjoon said to walk you to the cafeteria because he had to do something" jimin mentally cheered, keeping cool as always.

"what the fuck? i don't need a 'bodyguard' like him to take me places," taehyung scrunched up his nose in annoyance. a feeling he feels a lot around jimin.

"and you're not walking without me, because we all know what happened last time," jimin grinned, knowing that he'd win this argument.

taehyung just rolled his eyes, knowing what jimin was referring to.

jimin took taehyung's hand and began to walk. taehyung feared this contact, but feared the reaction of the shorty when he'd let go more.

"could his short legs walk any slower?!" taehyung mentally cursed the midget.

the two boys ended up sitting at their usual table, except this time they were greeted by no one.

"hm, do you know where everyone is?" jimin whispered to taehyung, who just shook his head no in response.

"oh, okay. well, let's sit," jimin barely whispered, taking a seat across from taehyung.

taehyung pulled out a little baggy, which had a buttered bagel inside. he took a bite, and later found that jimin wasn't eating anything. so, taehyung just rolled his eyes at jimin before passing him half of his bagel.

"w-what are you d-doing?" jimin questioned, confused on why taehyung would do such a thing.

taehyung just looked at jimin like the grandma head was dumb, and shoved the bagel in his peers mouth.

"yah! i don't want to eat," jimin pouted, taking the bagel out of his mouth.

taehyung pulled out his phone, beginning to type.

taehyung: you have to eat.. eating is healthy. and if you don't eat, you'll be getting my fist down your throat instead ;(

"that actually wouldn't be that bad," jimin laughed at himself.

taehyung: what the fuck.. what kind of kinks do you have?!

taehyung typed that with the look of disgust spread across his face.

"i was just kidding," jimin pouted again, taehyung finding his plump lips oddly attractive.

as the two begun to eat again, their peers started to show up.

soon enough everyone, excluding namjoon, was there.

"so, how's everyone!" hoseok asked, smiling at everyone at the table.

"tired," yoongi lazily replied, resting his head on hoseok's shoulder.

"you're always tired!" jungkook cackled, slapping jimin's knee.

the two who seemed the most quiet were jackson and namjoon, as if they had just got out of another one of their huge fights.

as everyone was chatting, well screaming, taehyung just sat anxiously wanting to speak. while jimin was starting to panic over the loud noise.

but, something happened which no one knew was coming.

a tall, handsome, brunette came walking through the cafeteria. he was clueless at first, but that was until he found another brunette sitting with some others.

they made eye contact.

"taehyung!" the boy cried, running over to the said boy.

taehyung ran over to him as well, engulfing him in a long bear hug.

"i missed you so much, taetae," seokjin cried, hugging his best friend tighter.

taehyung couldn't control his tears either, as he was an absolute mess at the moment.

everyone was in complete shock.

except for one person.

jimin.

jimin felt horrible because of all of the ruckus, but also because he can't be the one to make taehyung this happy. so happy that he'd cry for him.

"taehyung? why haven't you said anything?" seokjin asked, releasing the hug.

"he can't talk," namjoon spoke up

______________________
yo, yO, YO
so like i hope you liked that
iM hAPpY cAuSe tAejIn wAs rEuNiTeD

so like imma shout out (some of) my favorite wattpad authors cause wHy nOt

ParkShookmin95 yO heh i love your writing because it's like rlly creative and i can't come up with creative ideas agshdjd aNd overall v adorable

dogmood your work makes me cry gAh :')) like it's so good plus it's well written

seoulsanha everything about your writing is perfect and it really inspires me.. dEfiNitElY not jealous...

aestheticland AH LITERALLY EVERY TIME YOU UPDATE I FREAK OUT CAUSE I GET RLLY EXCITED CAUSE I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL WARM, ANGRY, HAPPY, NERVOUS, SAD.. OVERALL EMOTIONAL... keep it up:'))

kay that's it for now..