quatre

"-ung! taehyung! wake up, we're going to be late!" namjoon yelled, basically rolling taehyung out of bed.

taehyung groaned, upset that he woke up from his wonderful dream to a yelling yet handsome man.

namjoon left the room and went to the kitchen to make them both a quick breakfast, so taehyung could change his clothes.

taehyung waddled to his closet picking out a baby blue sweater with a large yellow star in the middle, and black jeans before putting them on.

"i already miss my red colour," taehyung frowned to himself.

when he forced himself to the kitchen, he saw namjoon already eating some eggs.

"c'mon, they're going to get cold if you don't hurry!" namjoon mumbled, stuffing his face with food.

taehyung smiled to himself before starting to quickly eat the delicious smelling eggs.

except...

they were too salty.

taehyung's eyes widened as he almost spit them out, but had to keep cool.

"aren't they great?!" namjoon asked, cheerfully taking his last bite.

taehyung nodded, quickly shoving all of the food in his mouth before drinking his glass of water.

"i'll make sure to make more next time! let's go!" namjoon laughed, pulling taehyung by the arm.

taehyung shook his head at the thought of eating more of those disgusting eggs.

he misses seokjin's food.

"if we hurry you could meet my friends!" namjoon cheered, as the two started running to the school.

taehyung sighed, running as fast as he could to catch up to the older.

not even a few minutes later, they've reached the school gates.

"jackson hyung! we're here!" namjoon called, running over to the said boy.

"who's we, baby?" jackson asked, turning away from the group of boys.

"taehyungie and i!" namjoon cheered, showing off those heavenly dimples.

"oh! well hey, taehyungie," jackson grinned taking the nervous boy's hand.

as taehyung was about to reply, he frowned.

"what's with the long face?" jackson asked, lifting up the boy's chin.

"oh... i forgot to tell you guys. taehyung's a mute who is unable to speak," namjoon admitted, looking at taehyung with an apologetic smile.

as jackson and namjoon started to talk more, taehyung looked around at everyone.

he was immediately met with a shorter boy with dove- white hair and circular glasses.

they made eye contact for a few seconds, before a literal sunshine appeared.

"hello! i'm hoseok but since i like you, you can call me hobi!" hoseok beamed, showing off his heart shaped smile.

"hoseokie! you're going to scare the poor kid," an angry raven- haired midget yelled.

"guys stop yelling at each other, you're going to give me a headache," an annoyed milk chocolate- haired boy sighed, trying to fix the mess of the group they have.

"anyways, i'm jungkook," the brownie said, revealing his bunny teeth. "the angry midget is yoongi, and you already know hobi."

"hey, i'm not an angry midget!"

"mhm," jungkook giggled.

"what about the other guy?" taehyung thought, pointing at him so the others would understand what he was thinking.

"oh him?" jungkook laughed. "that's jimin," he grinned.

".. hey-..," the dove- haired boy simply said, leaving it at that.

"he must be shy, right?"

"he, guys, we should start heading to class. i'll give you your times table, tae," namjoon announced, heading over to the group with jackson by his side.

"yeah let's go!" hoseok yelled.

"i told you to shut it!" yoongi yelled back.

"these boys," jungkook said, breathing a laugh.

"does that boy ever talk?"

_________________________

i'm sorry this took forever

also i need to update my other shit

wHy dO i wRiTe sO mUcH uGh

ihatemyself

ALSO I HAVENT EVEN HELD MY CURSER OVER THE DOCUMENT FOR MY NOVEL THIS WHOLE BREAK

i'm screwed...