six

"where.. am i?" taehyung thought to himself, slowly opening his sleepy eyes awake.

"taehyung?" a voice questioned, inching closer to the zombie-like boy.

taehyung shot his head to where the voice came from.

"jimin?"

"it's jimin.." he whispered, passing taehyung a glass of water.

"thank you," taehyung mouthed, carefully taking the glass from jimin.

"you're w-welcome," jimin quietly replied, sitting himself on the edge of taehyung's bed.

"are you always this quiet?" taehyung typed into Notes, before giving it to jimin.

jimin just chuckled, amused by the younger's question.

"the truth i-is," jimin barely whispered, having to lean closer to the brunette. "i don't like to speak."

taehyung looked puzzled. well, because, how could someone not like to speak? before this stupid surgery, speaking was all he did. of course, when he was allowed to.

this made taehyung furious.

it made him so furious that he got up and slapped jimin right across his face, pushing him down onto the bed.

"t-taehyung, b-be careful you're v-very hurt," jimin stuttered from the obvious pain.

"why is he so nice to me?" taehyung thought, trying to calm himself.

"i k-know i sound u-ungrateful, b-but it's true. i'm s-sorry," jimin softly said, letting a few tears fall.

hearing the soft whimper of tears from the smaller boy caused taehyung to totally freeze.

what was he doing?

taehyung didn't even know.

all he know is that he did not like that boy, jimin, just because he takes his voice for granted. so, without apologizing for his behavior, taehyung left the boy who was in tears, slamming the door behind him.

"what an idiot. i would do anything to get my voice back."

__________________________

sorry for not updating this in forever..

i have school and shit + i'm lazy

anyways... i'll make sure to update more

:))