vingt

monday was a very stressful day for both taehyung and jimin. but today is new, and it will hopefully be better. since jimin doesn't live that far away from the kim's household, he stopped there so they could all walk together. jimin was confused when only namjoon and seokjin came out.

"yo, namjin, where's tae?" jimin asked, looking through the window to see if he was coming.

"namjin?" namjoon questioned. "and i have no idea to be honest. i checked on him this morning and he looked... dead."

"first of all, namjin is namjoon and seokjin... your ship name. and secondly, if he looked dead why didn't you ask if he was okay?!" jimin stressed, bolting past the 'couple'.

"you do realize i have a boyfriend!" namjoon shouted before jimin shut the door behind him.

"taehyung, taehyung, taehyung... where are you?" jimin whispered under his breath, trying to find the younger's room.

"ah, there you are!" jimin whisper-yelled, sitting on the edge of taehyung's bed.

"taehyung~," jimin sung, shaking the taller. taehyung just wriggled jimin's hand off. "you have to go to school today," jimin pouted.

taehyung rolled his eyes before grabbing his phone.

taetae💘: kunpimook texted me this morning

jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "how'd he get your number?"

taetae💘: i'm not sure.. but he'll be coming over tonight to work on that stupid project. what if he hurts me?

jimin's eyes widened, "won't your family be home?"

taetae💘: no.. my parents go out on tuesdays... and and namjoon and jinnie are going to jungkook's to study on tuesday's

"well how about i come over today, kunpimook doesn't even have to know i'm here. but if he does anything bad, i'll save you," jimin grinned, taking taehyung's hand.

taehyung nodded, smiling, before leaving with jimin.

-

"taehyung hyung! tae hyung! i haven't seen you in forever," jungkook yelled, hugging his hyung.

taehyung smiled, hugging back.

"um.. where's namjoon?" jimin asked, walking up beside taehyung.

"he's with jackson... i don't know where though," jungkook answered.

"oh... well thanks anyways," jimin smiled, leaving to find the two boys.

taehyung just stayed, continuing to listen to his friends chat.

"yo, yoongs, where's hobi?" jungkook inquired, checking his watch for the time.

"he should be here soo-," as yoongi was answering, a little monkey had appeared on his back.

"i'm here!!!" hoseok yelled, injuring yoongi's ears.

"we see that," the boys all mumbled.

hoseok just pouted, slapping yoongi's shoulder.

as the four boys continued to chat, taehyung realized how close seokjin had gotten with the others.

"after we're done studying at my place, you wanna play some video games?" jungkook asked, resting his hand on seokjin's shoulder.

"if it's nintendo... hIt mE uP, dUdE!" seokjin bursted out, laughing like a windshield wiper.

everyone joined in on the laugher. even taehyung, who couldn't make a sound. seokjin looked over to him and smiled sadly. he truly misses his best friends voice. and his best friend misses it too.