trente trois

taehyung drunkenly toppled through the field, the slight breeze cooling him down. he had just confessed his feelings to jimin, and jimin accepted him. this feeling was euphoric, taehyung could sing on the top of his lungs. so that's what he did. he sung a song his older brother, namjoon, had written. his deep voice felt warm, like a crinkling fire. yet there was quite a large range in his voice, he was able to hit the highest notes. as his voice boomed through the field like thunder, it left an echo effect. anyone walking by would've immediately followed the voice, as if they were hypnotized by some magician.

at the other side of that field was a boy. as the boy listened to taehyung's voice, his smile grew with wonder. but it wasn't a good wonder.

taehyung didn't know that.

his own smile grew as he saw the effect he gave the boy, his first love. he giggled in song, running happily towards the boy he had just confessed to.

"jiminie~," taehyung called in a playful voice, giving a box smile.

the boy smiled wider, he was unable to see.

"hey, taetae~," the blonde chuckled, opening up his arms for the younger.

taehyung, being the innocent boy he is, gave a bear hug to the boy. he got a whiff of the boy, finding it was a different smell.

"are you using the cologne i bought you~?" taehyung teased, bringing the boy off of his feet.

"yes i am~," the small boy blushed, pulling something out of his bag.

taehyung's eyes widened as he saw what his love held.

and before taehyung could take in what he saw, his head started to pound, and he was already on the ground.

"ahhh! what the hell was that?" taehyung thought as he opened his eyes. he was in an unfamiliar room as he began to bawl.

____________________
wow here's an update while i'm at school

also sorry if it's shit