vingt sept

yknow, i feel that this book has hit an angsty turn.. but that literally happens with everything i write... eHem*itwontstayangstyforlong* sO yEaH imma go now...

it's been three days. three days since jimin was left confused, heart broken. taehyung had to rest at the hospital, but was coming back today. jimin hasn't visited since that day. no one has. the doctors said that it was best for him to be alone, for his physical and mental sake.

"did taehyung actually reject me? or is this all a dream?" jimin hoped for the latter.

"jimin, are you okay?" namjoon asked, seeing that his friend looked as if his head was about to explode, beads of sweat bolting down his pale growing face.

"are you okay? that seems like something we all say... almost too frequently. but we all know those words have no meaning, you don't care if i'm okay. cause you damn know i'm not!" jimin chuckled while tears spilled from his dark orbs, pausing for a moment. "you only ask if we're okay when we're crying, in deep pain. what if i'm never okay! what if when i really need someone, they don't ask 'are you okay?' ! and when i end up reaching for them myself, i just get turned down in the end..." the last words he said softly, his voice becoming weak from the yelling.

namjoon just looked at the younger with confusion, slightly offended.

"it's okay, babe. let me handle this," seokjin whispered, inaudible for jimin to hear, pecking his boyfriend's agape lips.

"okay, jimin, let's cut the chase," seokjin said in a serious tone. "what happened?"

"a lot happened, seokjin," jimin gritted his teeth, wiping the tears from his eyes. "but the thing that topped everything off.. it was.... i-i think taehyung rejected m-me."

"what do you mean, rejected?" seokjin asked, ignoring the fact jimin didn't use honorifics.

"i asked him to be my boyfriend..." jimin shyly admitted.

"you what!?" namjin yelled in unison.

"it's j-just that h-he kissed me so p-passionately... i thought he loved me," jimin bawled more, now being comforted by namjoon's and seokjin's embrace.

"jimin baby," seokjin soothed. "he does love you, okay? i promise. it must've been too much for him, you know? he's not even out of the hospital yet," jimin's tears began to fade away.

"you t-think so?" jimin frowned, seokjin now holding the boy in his lap.

"i know so," seokjin grinned sadly, pecking jimin's cheek.

"yuck! hyung, save those kisses for nammie hyung!" jimin giggled, being tickled by namjoon.

"hey, kid, we need to go pick up tae now. if you're not ready to see him, you can stay in my room for now. but please don't leave! i love you, baby chim," namjoon pouted, making grabby hands to jimin.

"fine, i'll stay," jimin sighed. "i love you guys!" he yelled as they shut the door behind them.

jimin walked up the creaking stairs, memories of that tuesday night swallowing his mind. when he had to hide from kunpimook, even though he ended up being nice. too nice.

jimin has been at that school for years, taehyung has not. he doesn't know the real kunpimook. he was worse than anyone could ever be, and for him to change so quickly for someone he doesn't know is insane. did he catch feelings for taehyung? or was he jealous. jimin didn't know.

jimin was currently sat crisscrossed on namjoon's bed, doodling in a notebook he had stolen from the elder. he wasn't quite sure how he felt about taehyung being a red. he always knew there was something different about the younger. he didn't know it'd be this. all he knows is that a few years ago, his friends would've flipped out. they weren't the biggest fans of the other colours. but that was because they used to think greens and reds were just murderers. they're better today, and i'm sure they'd accept taehyung if he ever came out as another colour. jimin was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard someone stomp in, the door slamming behind him. taehyung's here.