dix neuf

it was early morning when three of the boys were woken up by none other than the loud voice of kim seokjin.

"gUyS, wAkE uP!! wE hAvE sChOoL," seokjin sung, more like screamed, throughout the hallways. he was lucky that the kim's left for work at 6:00am.

taehyung was the first to wake up out of the boys, finding that he had been sleeping in a very awkward position. he was laying on his back as his arms were wrapped around jimin, and jimin's arms were wrapped around him.

"shit," taehyung mentally cursed.

he was trapped and couldn't get out before jimin would notice.

"maybe if i pretend to sleep, jimin will get off of me," taehyung thought, trying the idea out. less than a minute later, due to seokjin, taehyung heard a loud gasp from beside him.

"oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" jimin whisper-yelled, darting off of taehyung whose arms fell limp.

taehyung lightly blushed because of that boy, again. he decided to wait a few moments before "waking up".

"oh, did i wake you up?" jimin asked as taehyung sat up on the bed.

he just shrugged.

"i think jinnie wants us to get ready for school," jimin yawned, getting out of bed.

taehyung then got out of bed after him, throwing him a t-shirt and jeans.

"thanks," jimin smiled to his eyes, walking into the bathroom to change.

taehyung just smiled to himself, putting on what he usually wears.

"i was supposed to hate you, park jimin."

after the two finished changing, taehyung got his bag and gave jimin an extra bag before leaving with the rest of the squad.

"it's good i didn't have any homework this weekend, so all of my books are at school," jimin grinned, pushing up the bag on his shoulders. taehyung noticed it was a bit big, so he adjusted the straps.

"thank you," jimin blushed, looking forwards. taehyung just ruffled the boys hair to say you're welcome.

"yah! you're going to mess up my hair," jimin pouted.

taetae💘: it's cute messed up tho ;P

"what if i don't want to be cute," jimin whined. "i wanna be sexy," jimin cutely said, making weird poses.

taetae💘: tbh you can be anything, man.. no homo😤

"no homo my ass," jimin muttered, trying not to blush.

taetae💘: (ง ˙o˙)ว

after that taehyung ran to school, leaving jimin behind.

"yah! get yo gay ass over here, punk!" jimin laughed so hard. the hardest he's laughed in a long time.

all because of that idiot kim taehyung.

-

taehyung was now in the class before lunch break. he had this class with jimin. today mr lee would be picking partners for a new project they were assigned. taehyung only had namjoon in this class (his only friend, at least), well if jimin counts him too. taehyung was scared.

"lalisa you will be with chaeyoung," he announced.

"it begins."

"sanha with dongmin, namjoon with bin," the list kept going.

"taehyung is with... kunpimook," as soon as that name left mr lee's mouth, everyone sounded as if they'd stopped breathing.

kunpimook just smirked.

"now, you will need to work on this project out of school, because we are pretty behind in class work," mr lee finished, plopping the papers on his desk. "any questions?" he asked, as the bell rung.

kunpimook raised his hand.

"why do i have to work with the idiotic mute? i bet the reason why he doesn't talk is that everything he says is as stupid as him," kunpimook causally said. taehyung shattered.

"that is not how you treat your peers! detention for you, mister," mr lee stuttered out.

taehyung stormed out of the class crying.

he couldn't keep it in. is that all he is? a stupid mute? too weak to stand up for himself, too weak to "take it like a man". what a sexist line, but he really was acting like a baby.

he didn't really know his way around the school, but he found a staircase. it most likely led to the roof, so he went up.

the staircase actually led to an abandoned room. it was full of dust and old equipment. the desk was lined six by five, all complemented by a wooden chair. there was a bookshelf in one corner, which had an ancient glob sitting on the top. the teachers desk was there too, it looked as if it was occupied just days ago, minus the dust. as he read the names of the book, he noticed he must've been in the music room. the only instrument left was a dusty, old, brown piano. taehyung wiped his tears, and sat on the rusted seat. he used to play the piano when he was younger, but it's been a while.

he only slightly remembers one song, but it would be easier with sheet music. so he printed it off of his phone through the dusty printer, and began to play. he wanted to sing along, but he couldn't. he started to cry.

"and i still want you~," he could barely hear, but the voice sounded familiar. as taehyung continued to play, the voice got louder.

"bloomed in a garden of loneliness
a flower that resembles you
i wanted to give it to you
after i take off this foolish mask~," the voice was so familiar, he couldn't put his finger on it.

"i am crying at this
disappeared
fallen
sand castle that's left alone
looking at the broken mask...
and i still want you
but i still want you
and i still want you...." the voice finished. it sounded as if he was right behind taehyung, which he was.

"why are you crying?" jimin. it was jimin.

taehyung continued to cry louder, his heart breaking even more.

"i'm so sorry about what happened in class, tae," jimin sighed, sitting beside him. "if i was in that situation i'd be doing the same as you, but probably worse."

"it's okay to cry, tae," jimin gave a sad smile, noticing that taehyung was trying his hardest not to cry. "i tried convincing mr lee to let me switch partners with you, but he wouldn't let me. i'm sorry."

as taehyung cried harder, he pulled out his phone to text jimin.

taetae💘: am i rly just a stupid mute? is that all people will ever think of me as? is that all i'll ever be?

"taehyungie, please don't think like that," jimin teared up, hugging the younger.

taetae💘: i bet you're only friends with me because you feel bad for me! you're forced to!

taehyung kept crying.

this is the most jimin has seen anyone cry.

"taetae, please don't say that. you're making me cry," jimin frowned, hugging taehyung tighter.

taehyung just dropped his phone, continuing to bawl his eyes out. jimin lifted taehyung onto his lap, hugging the boy while rubbing circles into his back.

"please don't cry, tae. it hurts to see you like that," jimin cried, kissing taehyung's dark hair.

taehyung wrapped his arms around jimin's waist, putting his head in his chest so the tears would stop.

"shhh, baby. everything is going to be alright," jimin calmly said, ruffling the boy's hair. taehyung swatted his hand away.

"what? it looks cute," jimin giggled, giving one last kiss to taehyung's head.

"i hate you, jimin."

"i love you, too."

_______________________

was this long enough?

poor, tae:(

also this'll be full of drama MWAHAHAHAH