huit

it's been a few days since taehyung left jimin on read. they've both been breaking. taehyung hasn't been wanting to get out of bed. and jimin feared he was the reason for that. but there was no reason to fear anymore, because taehyung will be coming back today. even if he wanted to or not.

"taehyung, get your unmotivated ass over here! we're leaving soon," namjoon sighed, throwing on a pair of shoes that matched his blue coat.

"my ass is not unmotivated!" taehyung thought to himself, huffing before stomping down the stairs.

taehyung popped his earbuds in and left without giving namjoon a warning.

"yah! tae, wait up!" namjoon called, almost forgetting to lock the door behind him.

taehyung was still in a bad mood.

not being able to speak ruined him.

he missed singing seokjin lullabies to sleep.

his voice was soft and deep as he sung his precious friend with insomnia to sleep.

but because taehyung was so focused on his thoughts, he stopped paying attention to where he was running.

"shit... is this it?" taehyung questioned himself as he realized the situation he was in.

that was until a familiar voice called.

"taehyung! watch out!" the boy called as he pulled taehyung back, making them both fall on the ground with their legs tangled.

"what the fuck!" taehyung thought to himself, attempting to yell first, as he scrambled to get up.

"you should've been more careful! who knows what could've happened to you if i wasn't there," jimin scolded, continuing to walk across the road with taehyung.

taehyung just rolled his eyes before walking ahead of jimin.

"i don't even get a thank you?!" jimin yelled, chuckling to himself because of that rude boy.

"i can't say "thank you", idiot," taehyung scrunched up his nose in annoyance, stomping the rest of his way to school.

_______________________
short one... but i'm back!

i had minor writers block on this

plus while writing last night, nothing saved

but i hope you're enjoying!

i rlly hope i can come up with more story ideas:))